+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mtltrpr

Jul 3, 2021
Hi guys.
I applied under essential worker non health syream. I've just recognized that i made a typing mistake in my 0130 form in the the field of noc number. Instead of 6611 i entered 6211. Should i send a web form right now or wait for aor? Is this a reason for rejection?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi guys.
I applied under essential worker non health syream. I've just recognized that i made a typing mistake in my 0130 form in the the field of noc number. Instead of 6611 i entered 6211. Should i send a web form right now or wait for aor? Is this a reason for rejection?
You may try through webform now ... also wait for AOR and submit again

*If both NOC are on the Index then I don't think it's a big deal

Vishal2207

Jul 2, 2021
Don't withdraw, I hope you selected IG for the "What pathway are you applying for?" question in the portal while uploading your documents and forms. If yes, I don't think it will be a big issue. all the mistakes in the form can be corrected after you get the AOR.

Again, my suggestion will be to give a call to IRCC, talk to one of their agents and tell them your scenario, they can give you better suggestions than any of us here.
Thankyou for the help buddy

Jun 16, 2021
Hi guys.
They won’t reject your application for tiny mistake, wait for your aor then upload, I saw previous post, ircc won’t accept webform request unless you have your applications number and you have your chance once you get your aor nothing to worry

Reactions: Mtltrpr

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
I have a question can some one apply under multiple categories if they meet partially the other programs requirements?

NA2000

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Final questions can you receive AOR in your junk email? I have no clue about the timing of when my application was sent. Is there anyway I can find out?.

rodrigolsct

May 6, 2020
Final questions can you receive AOR in your junk email? I have no clue about the timing of when my application was sent. Is there anyway I can find out?.
you can check when you got the payment confirmation email, then you'd have an idea I guess

seung2613

Mar 18, 2017
How to link an application to your online account
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
* After creating you GCMyKey account, if you applied May 6, between 12.00 - 12.30pm est, you should try.
You have 5 tries within 24 hrs each day.... Good luck.
Hey, what do you mean by 5 tries within 24 hrs each day?
Also will my agent loose access to my account if i do this? Thanks