+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jun 5, 2018
For biometrics, can you go to any Service Canada Office in Canada? I am currently travelling outside my province and will not return before September. I submitted my application for the IG stream at 12:33pm est on May 6.

Vishal2207

Jul 2, 2021
Guys i made a mistake in my imm0130 form section 2 i selected workers stream while i was applying in IG stream. Rest of the form is filled correctly. Os this a major mistake or minor should i withdraw my app.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Guys i made a mistake in my imm0130 form section 2 i selected workers stream while i was applying in IG stream. Rest of the form is filled correctly. Os this a major mistake or minor should i withdraw my app.
That could be a major mistake in the eyes of immigration officer but I hope that they may ask you to refill the form again

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Don't withdraw, I hope you selected IG for the "What pathway are you applying for?" question in the portal while uploading your documents and forms. If yes, I don't think it will be a big issue. all the mistakes in the form can be corrected after you get the AOR.

Again, my suggestion will be to give a call to IRCC, talk to one of their agents and tell them your scenario, they can give you better suggestions than any of us here.

Carolnkhc

Jun 29, 2021
Based on their speed I think they process each week by 15 minute. I mean for example last week those who summited at 12:00 to 12:15 got AOR and this week those who submitted 12:15 to 12:30 are getting their AOR. so we have to wait
Maybe it’s not gonna happen in this year since they process applications by the time when you submit your application. You are on the list after the 55000th at the moment you supplied.

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
Don't withdraw, I hope you selected IG for the "What pathway are you applying for?" question in the portal while uploading your documents and forms. If yes, I don't think it will be a big issue. all the mistakes in the form can be corrected after you get the AOR.

Again, my suggestion will be to give a call to IRCC, talk to one of their agents and tell them your scenario, they can give you better suggestions than any of us here.

I forgot to mention, there is a guy here(I forgot his name) when he Submitted imm0130, somehow his first was blank, there was nothing on it. He got AOR and submitted a new form.

Shwash1234

Jul 2, 2021
Hello, I applied under essential non healthcare and put birthdate of spouse incorrect and submitted form. Sent webform immediately next day after realizing mistake . Any suggestions how this will be handled by IRCC..thx

Harry1212

Nov 21, 2020
Hello, I applied under essential non healthcare and put birthdate of spouse incorrect and submitted form. Sent webform immediately next day after realizing mistake . Any suggestions how this will be handled by IRCC..thx
They wont entertain webform without AOR ,
But its not that big of a mistake , just sit tight and wait for your AOR , thn you can send form again.

Reactions: Shwash1234