+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mapleleaf1508

Jun 15, 2021
Hi guys! Applied today as essential non-health care, did upfront medical today also. We were waiting for AOR through PNP for 9+ months, haven’t received anything. I really hope this application will be faster.
Good luck to all!
My colleague just got his PR last week after 21 months since the day he applied for PNP and 15 months since the day he got PNP (once he got PNP, he completed his application through EE)

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
based on my understanding, I think it says that medical exam is exempt (for some countries) for those who had it from 5 years ago. so for those who never uploaded medical exam to IRCC is mandatory.
Yeah I understand however I did it for my study permit in 2018 and now did it again for applying tr to pr in canada. They should have clearly thought about this earlier so that we won't be needing to do upfront medical exam.

Reactions: Neginsam

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
First they tell you to give everything upfront, now they tell you that no medical is required. Lol. Time to shift gears and start issuing AOR's IRCC.
Sound good heh ...but wait and see reality :)

These measures will help streamline application processing for low-risk in-Canada applicants, while effectively managing public health risks. They will also help provide better client service, support faster application timelines, and ensure foreign nationals can more quickly receive permanent resident status. This will help them in turn more quickly contribute fully to the Canadian economy and the communities in which they live.