Jun 22, 2021
That’s not a big issue.
Here is your all answers
In this case:

check your document carefully to make sure you haven’t missed anything
enter any of the information you have
fill out the missing fields as follows:
for the “Document Number,” enter “000000”
for the “Expiry Date,” select a date that’s one year later than the date of issue
If you’re asking for an extension to get a Police Certificate for your eTA application:

for the “Document name,” enter “Request for an extension”
for the “Country of issue,” choose your country of citizenship from the drop-down menu
Hello Satinder, thanks for the detailed reply

Actually, I have Indian PCC with me, but I need to apply for RCMP PCC

So, if I get it before 30 days period, I will have two different PCCs/Documents to upload

My original question was since there is only one column to upload a document [I know we can merge them in one PDF], but would it allow to enter details of multiple PCCs [1. PCC from home country, 2. PCC from Canada]

Again thanks in advance for your assistance.

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
I don't know when they will start processing the applications after 12:18pm est or 9:18am pst. Like really making all the applicants frustrate about this issue at least they should send the AORs by now
Its even more frustrating for those who made some small mistakes in the form including me. Can't wait to fix these mistakes.

fsss

Jun 28, 2021
The way things are moving, whoever applied after 23 or 24 hours, Probably they will be getting AOR next year.

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
The best way is keep calm and relax. We know it's a stressful for all of us but don't forget that we will get PR very soon rather than EE. enjoy the sunshine and have hope that all of us will be PR by end of summer for sure

Reactions: Simran6578

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
Express entry before covid 19 takes 4-6 months to process. Infact, express entry only became fast ( 2 - 3 months processing) because visa officers were not processing Outland applications.

Other categories of PR such as FSW, PNP even takes 1 year or more.

Some Student visa renewals and PGWP takes 3 - 5 months to process even within Canada.

Everyone, this is the Almighty PR, like the ALMIGHTY. If you are fortunate enough to get your PR within a month or 2, lucky you. Otherwise, others should get ready to wait for at least 6 months before you start panicking.

Let’s all stay positive, keep updating the forum with relevant information and remain calm always.

All the best