+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Satinder47

Feb 2, 2019
I was able to link my application to my CIC account today. It has the request letter which states following

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate.
  • Please ensure that forms/documents are fully completed and signed with a handwritten signature. Scanning your hand-signed document to submit online is acceptable.
  • Documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators
They have asked to upload it via an online account:

I have a couple of questions

1. The request letter is dated 29th June 2021 but when I go to upload additional document it says the police certificate overdue and is required by 29 June 2021 but the letter states we have 30 days

2. Do we required to submit the police certificate for my Stay in Canada as well?

3. Do we need to sign our own signature, I see PCC already have a signature from consular officer?
It’s overdue not pastdue. You still have 30 days according to letter. Congrats

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
it is 7:40am and I realized I received my AOR on 6:49am.
I was able to link my application yesterday. They have all they asked, so I do not need to upload additional documents.
you guys know what happens next? how long is left to get this PR?
Congratulations, what time did you submit?

PavRaj

Jun 22, 2021
It’s overdue not pastdue. You still have 30 days according to letter. Congrats
Hello, Thanks for your reply.

Do we need to get police clearance for Canada as well?

Plus, can you please tell me do we need to hand-sign the original document?

Satinder47

Feb 2, 2019
Hello, Thanks for your reply.

Do we need to get police clearance for Canada as well?

Plus, can you please tell me do we need to hand-sign the original document?
No need to sign. Make sure handwritten signed by PCC officials.
I uploaded both so I recommends both this time.

PavRaj

Jun 22, 2021
No need to sign. Make sure handwritten signed by PCC officials.
I uploaded both so I recommends both this time.
Yeah, the PCC from India does have the hand signature of the consular officer.

Can you please guide me on how to get police clearance from Canada and how much time it takes ?, I am based in Ontario

Satinder47

Feb 2, 2019
Yeah, the PCC from India does have the hand signature of the consular officer.

Can you please guide me on how to get police clearance from Canada and how much time it takes ?, I am based in Ontario
Its takes approximately 4 weeks.
You can search RCMP accredited fingerprints near you and visit. It is super easy.
Also If you didn’t get your rcmp yet then I suggest you just go with indian PCC.

PavRaj

Jun 22, 2021
Its takes approximately 4 weeks.
You can search RCMP accredited fingerprints near you and visit. It is super easy.
Also If you didn’t get your rcmp yet then I suggest you just go with indian PCC.
Okay, I can try to get it, but can I safely assume I have 30 days to submit the documents as my request letter is dated 29th June 2021.

However, in my CIC account, I see Replacement Overdue and Police Certificate required by 29th June 2021, was it the same for you as well or whether correct date after 30 days was mentioned?

Satinder47

Feb 2, 2019
Okay, I can try to get it, but can I safely assume I have 30 days to submit the documents as my request letter is dated 29th June 2021.

However, in my CIC account, I see Replacement Overdue and Police Certificate required by 29th June 2021, was it the same for you as well or whether correct date after 30 days was mentioned?
Yupp

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
Can we get a digital fingerprint from RCMP without an application number? On their website it says, we need a CIC application number as well as two pieces of government ID???

I want to add RCMP fingerprint along with my home country PCC just to be safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnkitaShah1004

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
I was able to link my application to my CIC account today. It has the request letter which states following

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate.
  • Please ensure that forms/documents are fully completed and signed with a handwritten signature. Scanning your hand-signed document to submit online is acceptable.
  • Documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators
They have asked to upload it via an online account:

I have a couple of questions

1. The request letter is dated 29th June 2021 but when I go to upload additional document it says the police certificate overdue and is required by 29 June 2021 but the letter states we have 30 days

2. Do we required to submit the police certificate for my Stay in Canada as well?

3. Do we need to sign our own signature, I see PCC already have a signature from consular officer?
What time u submitted the application?