+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi everyone
I submitted my application on 6 th may at 12:11, got my aor on 16 th june.
since I already submitted old medical 2019, they did not request new one. Bt it’s been more than ten days now , there is no change in the status of my application regarding medical (still says u do not need a medical).
While other applications got their medicals as passed once they received their aor.
Should this be a cause of concern?
Help would be really appreciated.
Thanks
You should link to MyGCKey with your Application Number on your AOR and find out your status
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

hamed.osouli

Jun 27, 2021
Hi Guys,
I am new here. I applied for TR to PR essential worker pathway (Stream B) on May 6 19:00. I have not yet received any AOR yet. What should I do? Please advise. Thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: namastevoila

Deep___Singh

Jun 13, 2021
Hi. Did you guys received AOR still in spam folder or in Primary folder in given email. I am asking bqs at the time of submission, successful submission email received in spam folder. So want to double check. I submitted at 12:25EST but not received anything yet...where you got AOR in spam or main folder in email??
No, its in inbox, main folder

Deep___Singh

Jun 13, 2021
Hi Guys,
I am new here. I applied for TR to PR essential worker pathway (Stream B) on May 6 19:00. I have not yet received any AOR yet. What should I do? Please advise. Thanks.
You have to wait they are just going serial wise and ryt now only people who submit at 12;15pm received AOR.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
It’s mandatory to submit your paystubs that’s because on the basis of that officer would figure out that you have qualified 1560 hours of work in Canada .
[/QUOTE but they did not mention anything about how many pay stubs specific. Employer job reference letter ( that states number of hours per week ) along with recent pay stubs also ok .

Abd_11

Aug 18, 2017
Hello,
I am applying for the tr to pr pathway under stream B and I have 3 questions that I am really confused about, if anyone could please help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated!

1) For the proof of qualifying work experience, I have two jobs that qualify. Do I need to submit my previous work's employer reference letter or pay stubs and t4 would be fine? Since I can't get hold of my previous manager rn.

2)If I submit the application now will I be able to leave the country after 2 months?

3)For the police certificates, I turned 18 after I came here (for studying) and I only went on vacation for 2 months. I don't need a police certificate, right? What should I put in there since it's mandatory? Just a note explaining?

Thanks in advance!

hjboo

Jun 11, 2021
Hi, guys, I applied under International Graduate streams;
I submitted application at 9:15 am, 12:15pm EST on May 6th
I had my everything ready as my biometrics expire in 2030
I haven't received any AOR yet but I tried to link with my application by using my last name and unique client number, and I made it on June 26th.
It was showing that I passed the medical exam on June 25th and they are reviewing my application.

For people who submitted around my time; don't be anxious too much, cuz you are gonna make it soon! Finger crossed! I just wanted to share with u guys how the processing time is going through!