+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Bajwa125

Jun 27, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:15 pm EST)
  • Medical:- June 25, 2021(passed)
  • PCC request: June 25, 2021 (not uploaded yet)
  • Biometrics request:- No need
  • AOR: - Not yet (Successfully linked to IRCC Account on June 25, 2021)
Hi, I am new here, I just linked my file a few minutes ago.
Can anyone guide me on how to upload PCC?
What information I should fill for the PCC document:
Document Name, Document Number, Issue Date, and Expiry Date
how to linked your account can you please tell?

Jun 27, 2021
how to linked your account can you please tell?
Send it through web form , attach your PCC alongside.

You can say ,
Dear IRCC OFFICER,

I applied for my PR under TR to Pr pathway (international student/ healthcare/ non-essential). I have got my PCC (country name) (say date you applied and received ), therefore, I am attaching it for the consideration in order to Expedite my application process . See the attached Pcc.

please, let me know if anything else is required.
Thanks
Regards

Lashiv

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi good evening, I am new here can anyone have idea how long it will take to get AOR , submissions time is 12:30( Toronto) biometrics are already summitted at the time of work permit and I have summitted my old medical from the study time period
thanks

danaaa

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
STUDY
Hi, did anybody notice ircc changed requirements for the streams? I’m sure that on May 6th, paystubs were not mandatory for IG stream, just a letter from work and paystubs OR tax assessment OR work contract. Now they only have paystubs. I attached my contract as it was one of the options at the time of application. Do you think they will apply previous requirements which were in place at the time of application?

Reactions: canadawonderland
Jun 27, 2021
Hi good evening, I am new here can anyone have idea how long it will take to get AOR , submissions time is 12:30( Toronto) biometrics are already summitted at the time of work permit and I have summitted my old medical from the study time period
thanks
No clue about how long AOR might take. But you need to submit your new Medical if 1 year or more have elapsed for your previous medical.

Jun 27, 2021
Hi, did anybody notice ircc changed requirements for the streams? I’m sure that on May 6th, paystubs were not mandatory for IG stream, just a letter from work and paystubs OR tax assessment OR work contract. Now they only have paystubs. I attached my contract as it was one of the options at the time of application. Do you think they will apply previous requirements which were in place at the time of application?
It’s mandatory to submit your paystubs that’s because on the basis of that officer would figure out that you have qualified 1560 hours of work in Canada .