+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

iceboat

Apr 22, 2021
yep, I try to link everyday, but nothing received, don't know why:(
Maybe Ircc forgot me...
hey same here! 12:15 EDT submission. No AOR. couldn’t link. Hopefully next week (I’ve been telling myself that all of this month lol)!

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Nope. Actually did that June 24 6:40PM (Yesterday really.) Blood Test at 8:20AM today and Biometrics at 9:20AM today and X ray at 10:20 today. haha.... Thanks to the empty highway 7 this morning in Kitchener, it was quite okay to blaze through all these things...

Now just waiting for my doc to receive the results of the blood and x ray and submit to IRCC.

I did not even book an appointment till early June. I gave them the receipt of a 2012 IME which is definitely garbage to them now.

Never left Canada for more than a week in the past few years since being 18. Police check was also just a letter of explanations and they did not ask for another one either.
Did you get the option to upload the e-medical sheet on mycic once med tests are done ?

sfpqi

Jun 25, 2021
Did you get the option to upload the e-medical sheet on mycic once med tests are done ?
They created another document checklist/questionaire after I linked the profile with Exxxxxxxx number. I just got the patient info sheet of emedical scanned and uploaded through the questionnaire and submitted it. My doc thinks only the barcode on top of the sheet really matters since IRCC should be able to check medical records themselves given the barcode. Thus I submitted last night but completed some specialized test today instead.

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
So yesterday I submitted new imm5669 through webforum so do we get any instant confirmation mail after that or we get the confirmation mail only when they transfer the documents to officer?

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:15pm EST)
  • AOR: not yet arrived
  • Biometrics: already done
  • Medical: passed june 24 submitted upfront
  • Pcc - Requested june 25 and submitted
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
I was able to link today yaaayyy. Submitted 12:15pm Est.
How are you able to link your added docs (Medical and pcc) if you have not received any confirmation number?

BrowntownDude

Jun 15, 2021
Can I try to link my application, even though i did not receive the AOR? I applied at 14:57
No You will only be able to link your file when IRCC officer reviews and Give AOR. AOR is automatically sent via server. So there are always delay in getting AOR.

Try when other people who applied around that time start getting AOR.

I applied at 12:38 EST and no luck... so wait...

BrowntownDude

Jun 15, 2021
How are you able to link your added docs (Medical and pcc) if you have not received any confirmation number?
AOR is sent via Server at definite time and sequence. Sometimes server fails to do so. Meanwhile if you try linking your profile to your cic account you can succeed and online cic portal you can track progress and check if they requested any document or not.

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
There was a request letter already in the protal. On top of the screen there was upload additional documents i clicked there and there was pcc upload option just one thou. So i uploaded my pcc there

Reactions: jackielouruiz