+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Vaish Ap

May 12, 2021
Been trying to link my application and finally got to link it today without receiving AOR yet!
still haven’t passed any medical test or anything tho, applied at 12:17pm on May 6th.
Wow, that's great. I submitted at 12.17pm too but unfortunately I exceeded 5 attempts to link the application so I might have to wait :(

Reactions: sarbpreet

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Been trying to link my application and finally got to link it today without receiving AOR yet!
still haven’t passed any medical test or anything tho, applied at 12:17pm on May 6th.
Hi. If you already submitted upfront medical, chance is your physician hasn't uploaded it yet. Contact the doctor now to avoid any delay

Reactions: wqh5107

wqh5107

Jun 16, 2021
Hi. If you already submitted upfront medical, chance is your physician hasn't uploaded it yet. Contact the doctor now to avoid any delay
Thanks, i submitted my old medical exam from 2019 so maybe they just haven’t processed it yet. it just shows “you don’t need an medical exam but we will let you know if this changes” whereas i see some people just get a passed message

cicici

May 25, 2021
Yeah same. I just got excited when people started posting that they received theirs. cos after the recent draw for CEC im pretty sure they have a lot to process. I just hope they process ours first before the CEC applicants drawn from Jun 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16pm EST)
  • AOR: June 23
  • Biometrics: June 25
  • Medical: IRCC Requested June 24, completed June 25. Waiting to be processed in the IRCC end.
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
Did you do the upfront medical before May 6th?

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:16pm EST)
  • AOR: June 23
  • Biometrics: June 25
  • Medical: IRCC Requested June 24, completed June 25. Waiting to be processed in the IRCC end.
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
Congratualtion... you are about to get PR

Reactions: sfpqi

sfpqi

Jun 25, 2021
Did you do the upfront medical before May 6th?
Nope. Actually did that June 24 6:40PM (Yesterday really.) Blood Test at 8:20AM today and Biometrics at 9:20AM today and X ray at 10:20 today. haha.... Thanks to the empty highway 7 this morning in Kitchener, it was quite okay to blaze through all these things...

Now just waiting for my doc to receive the results of the blood and x ray and submit to IRCC.

I did not even book an appointment till early June. I gave them the receipt of a 2012 IME which is definitely garbage to them now.

Never left Canada for more than a week in the past few years since being 18. Police check was also just a letter of explanations and they did not ask for another one either.

BrowntownDude

Jun 15, 2021
I have quick question.... I have applied under International Graduate Stream and in Medical I have submitted Medical report of June,2018. Than I haven't travelled outside of Canada. I have booked appointment for Medical in canada for 19th July,21. Will they accept 2018 medical or should I go for medical again on 19th July?

Unnecessarily I dont want to waste my money....

Reactions: Cptzvavi

cicici

May 25, 2021
Nope. Actually did that June 24 6:40PM (Yesterday really.) Blood Test at 8:20AM today and Biometrics at 9:20AM today and X ray at 10:20 today. haha.... Thanks to the empty highway 7 this morning in Kitchener, it was quite okay to blaze through all these things...

Now just waiting for my doc to receive the results of the blood and x ray and submit to IRCC.

I did not even book an appointment till early June. I gave them the receipt of a 2012 IME which is definitely garbage to them now.

Never left Canada for more than a week in the past few years since being 18. Police check was also just a letter of explanations and they did not ask for another one either.
oh, perfect, , congratulations! I submitted on May 6th 12:15, still get nothing, so worried about that!

Reactions: iceboat

sfpqi

Jun 25, 2021
I have quick question.... I have applied under International Graduate Stream and in Medical I have submitted Medical report of June,2018. Than I haven't travelled outside of Canada. I have booked appointment for Medical in canada for 19th July,21. Will they accept 2018 medical or should I go for medical again on 19th July?

Unnecessarily I dont want to waste my money....
I have heard of people having success with 2018 stuff in a previous post in this thread. However, individual cases may vary.