+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

hsing

Jun 24, 2021
Receiving aor and biometric doesn't guarantee approval right? or does it mean that there are strong chances that the applicant gets PR if they recieve aor and request for biometrics?

Harry1212

Nov 21, 2020
Receiving aor and biometric doesn't guarantee approval right? or does it mean that there are strong chances that the applicant gets PR if they recieve aor and request for biometrics?
[/QUOTE
Receiving AOR means your application is being in process now, it doesn’t mean you get pr ,

if you have met minimal condition, you are good , need to worry

Titar12

Jun 1, 2021
Hello everyone,
Aor doesn't mean they are going to issue permanent residency right? It's just that we can link application and update our mistakes right?
acknowledgement of receipt means that they have received one's application and checked that it is complete with the accurate docs required and then they create file with a number for your application to be processed.

Titar12

Jun 1, 2021
How to withdraw a file from tr to pr ?

I got ITA in CEC. I will apply through that.

let me know how to withdraw thanks
I got ITA too but I already submitted tp to pr pathway i dont know what to do. To Apply thru EE I will need to pay another new fee of $1000 but i will wait till August and see what's better way before the invitation expires. But I think this tp to pr pathway is faster. To withdraw I think it's thru the webform. There is a selection of reasons on it. Think wise what's better

Titar12

Jun 1, 2021
I have not got the AOR yet buddy what I am saying try to link your application using uci and family name then passport details. if its get linked then that means your AOR is in its way.
Proper linking is only by the application number. Linking only connects when there is the application number otherwise it won't link at all.

Reactions: Anonymoustd

Unknownlad

Jun 23, 2021
Hello guys question, I have 2 part time jobs 20 and 25 hours a week total 45+ hours. I submitted letters of employment +Paystub from 1 of them when applying.
That count as full time combined right? because not getting AOR for so long making me anxious and worried if this critical aspect is eligible.
Thanks for any information.

Harry1212

Nov 21, 2020
Hello guys question, I have 2 part time jobs 20 and 25 hours a week total 45+ hours. I submitted letters of employment +Paystub from 1 of them when applying.
That count as full time combined right? because not getting AOR for so long making me anxious and worried if this critical aspect is eligible.
Thanks for any information.
What time did you apply ?

If you uploaded job letters for both jobs than you are good as long as you are eligible and submitted all required docs.

Fact - The guy who got pr on 13 june for tr to pr in IG also uploaded job letter only no paystubs,so dont be nervous you good

Unknownlad

Jun 23, 2021
What time did you apply ?

If you uploaded job letters for both jobs than you are good as long as you are eligible and submitted all required docs.

Fact - The guy who got pr on 13 june for tr to pr in IG also uploaded job letter only no paystubs,so dont be nervous you good
I uploaded Job letters from both jobs and paystub only from 1 because I started (luckily for me) only this April and simply didn't get paystab from second one by that time yet. I submitted at 12:49 Toronto time.

yassinebouhlel

Sep 27, 2020
Hello everyone I have couple of question related to this program as a french speaking graduates
1- Is the medical visit is required when applying because i know that they call for the visit after we submit the process?
2- Iam currently working for a big company in Montreal, i have discussed with my manager the idea of PR, he told me that the company is building a new team in saint jhons new Brunswick and he can give me a letter showing that once i get the PR I will be transfered to NB ?is this a good proof of living outside Quebec?
3- How much should i pay as fees for this programm because i cannot find exactly the amount ?
Thanks for your feedbacks

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
I am intending to apply wiith my wife and a years old Child, I am confused since I am in Camada and my Family is back home, do I have to fill the "Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604]"
form?

Since I am nit Travelling with them

Adrienbarco

Jun 8, 2021
Vernon
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Applied may 20th under essential non health care worker and no AOR yet
Do you guys know if I will be able to travel during the process ? I want to visit some family back home in France for December… will that be an issue ?

Harry1212

Nov 21, 2020
Hello everyone I have couple of question related to this program as a french speaking graduates
1- Is the medical visit is required when applying because i know that they call for the visit after we submit the process?
2- Iam currently working for a big company in Montreal, i have discussed with my manager the idea of PR, he told me that the company is building a new team in saint jhons new Brunswick and he can give me a letter showing that once i get the PR I will be transfered to NB ?is this a good proof of living outside Quebec?
3- How much should i pay as fees for this programm because i cannot find exactly the amount ?
Thanks for your feedbacks
Hey there,

1. Its better if you do mediacl upfront , or you need to book an appointment atleast and add good LOE of your try to get it done.

2. Ya , its a good proof of your intent to move , but i guess you have to add the letter upfront from your employer ,

3. Toal fees including your processing fee,right of permanent residency and biometrics would - 1135.However, just only processing should also be fine, but they will ask later to pay for biometrics and other one which will delay your application.

Hope it helps