+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

farukaktas

Jun 23, 2021
Hi everyone,
Just for my curiosity, I would like to ask you to you experts. If you may enlighten me, I would be appreciated it.
1- How many days does it take after E-COPR to get a PR Card in hand?
2- I have a plan to move to another apartment after a month or two months. I have been waiting for my application process. It will probably take a while from my understanding and your posts.
For example, I indicate my current home address on IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal with details and photos. Then I decide to move to another apartment. What would I do? Would my PR Card be sent to my old home or will they send it to my new address when I give my new home address to IRCC?
Thank you in advance.

Unknownlad

Jun 23, 2021
what about that guy who created an ATIP request and got AOR right after it is it a coincidence? otherwise like everyone can do that...

byqc

May 26, 2021
no worries, I did the same thing as you and got the same email about unsolicited documents.
then, 2 weeks after, when I got my AOR, I resubmitted the same webform and then I got this:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this is a response to the enquiries received below.
We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the updated forms were received by the responsible office.
If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Hello,
Congratulations for your progress!

I made a mistake on Q6 d. 5669.
May I ask if yours was about US visa and by 2012 or on/after 2013?
I got visa refusal from US after 2013, when US and Canada started exchanging info.
(though I think that the two can exchange even info accumulated by 2012)

What I want to know is the probability to be able to rectify before getting an official inquiry.

Last edited:

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
what about that guy who created an ATIP request and got AOR right after it is it a coincidence? otherwise like everyone can do that...
I wanted to request for GCMS notes as well but there is a section where it asks for file number (it is compulsory) what do we put there?

I think there is no way to know file number without getting AOR???

Harry1212

Nov 21, 2020
Hey Guys,
New here

Submission Confirmation - 09:17 in INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE

DOCS -
Education - uploaded TRANSCRIPT but didnt upload COMPLETION LETTER ,

Job - uploaded job letter but didnt upload paystubs.

PCC - uploaded Local pcc , but uploaded bls pcc through webform without AOR.

REST EVERTHYING DONE UPFRONT JUST A MISTAKE IN ONE FORM.

No Aor yet , cant link online.

stvincent

Jun 23, 2021
Guys, My friend got an AOR applied at 6:00PM EST under international graduate stream. There is trick to get the AOR faster .
He applied for the GCMS notes then he got it today.
Hi, when you request for GCMS notes, you should input File number. what file number does your friend input when he/she doesen't have Application number. Did he input UCI ?

altafhussaine

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey Guys,
New here

Submission Confirmation - 09:17 in INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE

DOCS -
Education - uploaded TRANSCRIPT but didnt upload COMPLETION LETTER ,

Job - uploaded job letter but didnt upload paystubs.

PCC - uploaded Local pcc , but uploaded bls pcc through webform without AOR.

REST EVERTHYING DONE UPFRONT JUST A MISTAKE IN ONE FORM.

No Aor yet , cant link online.
Welcome!

Harry1212

Nov 21, 2020
Hi, when you request for GCMS notes, you should input File number. what file number does your friend input when he/she doesen't have Application number. Did he input UCI ?
Hey buddy ,
I guess file number is what that you have on your passport , check with that .
Although i have not applied for gcms just heard from you right now , will look into it.But try passport file number