+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

bcvancouver21

Jun 9, 2021
yeah do that, I made the same mistake and contacted them through webform. I got a confirmation a week after that. Today, I called to ask about my police record check and I while I had the guy there, I asked him if he could confirm my webforms, which he did. You need your AOR first though
Hey. I am in the same boat. I don't have my AOR yet. I raised a webform to update my IMM5669 form but I received the standard reply saying that they are not accepting unsolicited documents yet.
Do you mind explaining a bit more how you contacted them? With a AOR and what information did you provide?
It would be extremely helpful and thank you in advance!

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
I have some questions:

I and my husband applied for PR through the new pathway as an international student (He is the main applicant and I'm his dependent). We haven't got AOR yet. I have to travel out of Canada for a month (but my husband will stay). I'm a little worried that what's happen if we receive AOR since I'm not in Canada? Do they cancel my process?
as soon as we get AOR I will be back.
I heard that some cases who received AOR, were asked for BIO, so I think they will give some time for BIO booking and I can come back very soon.
Do you have any ideas? do they give a month for bio? do they ask you where are you now?

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate (with Spouse)
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 9:13 am PST)
  • AOR: - Didn't Receive (Expecting Tomorrow as BIL came today)
  • Biometrics: BIL Received June 23
  • Medical - Passed - June 23 (Uploaded Upfront)
  • Eligibility: -Under Review
  • Admissibility: - Under Review
  • COPR: - Not Received
  • Additional Documents Request - PCC request right after receiving BIL and linking the file. Submitted the PCCs.
Hi and Congrats!

I have some questions:

I and my husband applied for PR through the new pathway as an international student (He is the main applicant and I'm his dependent). We haven't got AOR yet. I have to travel out of Canada for a month (but my husband will stay). I'm a little worried that what's happen if we receive AOR since I'm not in Canada? Do they cancel my process?
as soon as we get AOR I will be back.
I heard that some cases who received AOR, were asked for BIO, so I think they will give some time for BIO booking and I can come back very soon.
Do you have any ideas? did they give you a month for bio? did they ask you where are you now?

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hey. I am in the same boat. I don't have my AOR yet. I raised a webform to update my IMM5669 form but I received the standard reply saying that they are not accepting unsolicited documents yet.
Do you mind explaining a bit more how you contacted them? With a AOR and what information did you provide?
It would be extremely helpful and thank you in advance!
no worries, I did the same thing as you and got the same email about unsolicited documents.
then, 2 weeks after, when I got my AOR, I resubmitted the same webform and then I got this:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this is a response to the enquiries received below.
We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the updated forms were received by the responsible office.
If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Titar12

Jun 1, 2021
Hey fam!

Here's my info:

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:13pm EST)
  • AOR: N/A - Linked application June 23.
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Medical: Passed on June 18, Submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
I had uploaded a LOE for my PCC at the time when I was applying. I just received a letter from IRCC asking me to upload my PCC on to my account after I linked my application to my account.

My question is, do I need a PCC from RCMP for my time in Canada as well? Or is it only required for countries other than Canada that I have lived in for more than 6 months after I turned 18?

Thank you and good luck to everyone.
I believe it's required inside canada the most. Just walk in the RMCP station you pay and get it in minutes

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
I believe it's required inside canada the most. Just walk in the RMCP station you pay and get it in minutes
You need the PCC from your country, not from Canada

I received a request letter that said this:

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada –Additional Information Required

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:
(UCIXXXXXXXXX) -(name):
(XXXXXX) Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate.

In my case, I had to request this letter in order to apply for my PCC. It depends from country to country but in concussion, yo do not need a Canadian PCC

Reactions: Titar12

bcvancouver21

Jun 9, 2021
no worries, I did the same thing as you and got the same email about unsolicited documents.
then, 2 weeks after, when I got my AOR, I resubmitted the same webform and then I got this:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this is a response to the enquiries received below.
We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the updated forms were received by the responsible office.
If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
This is great news and gives a lot of people a peace of mind. Thank you and hope you can get your PR soon!

Reactions: Jorgerdz91