+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

65578ghj

Feb 9, 2020
Guys, My friend got an AOR applied at 6:00PM EST under international graduate stream. There is trick to get the AOR faster .
He applied for the GCMS notes then he got it today.

Schoonderlove

Jun 11, 2021
PLEASE HELP!
I’m just realizing that I requested a vulnerable sector check from my local police station instead of a PCC from my home country and upload proof on my application that I was unable to get my vulnerable check on time (but I requested the wrong thing) what should I do now?

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Nope, just misread 6d and answered no for one of my Schengen visa refusals. However, I have mentioned that in all of our previous application to IRCC (3 different temporary applications before) . I will send a webform though
yeah do that, I made the same mistake and contacted them through webform. I got a confirmation a week after that. Today, I called to ask about my police record check and I while I had the guy there, I asked him if he could confirm my webforms, which he did. You need your AOR first though

Reactions: bcvancouver21

65578ghj

Feb 9, 2020
When you apply GCMS notes. Agent should physically check the application status and will get back to you with long pages of information

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (around 2:30pm, counter was around 19,500)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
let me know if you received anything!! I submitted mine a bit later than yours though :D

Farzam F

Jun 23, 2021
yeah do that, I made the same mistake and contacted them through webform. I got a confirmation a week after that. Today, I called to ask about my police record check and I while I had the guy there, I asked him if he could confirm my webforms, which he did. You need your AOR first though
yea sure I will do. I already got my AOR today, I'll raise a webform tonight. Thanks. Did you resend the corrected form? or just an explanation?

AIRA123

May 12, 2021
Congratulations!! It's good to see that AORs are coming.

I submitted around 2:08 EDT a loooooong way to go lol