+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Not everybody has got an AOR yet in 12:10-12:15 pm submissions.

Be patient :)
Submitted 12:12 pm no Aor
Did my biometrics in 2020 so its vadia but uploaded loe for pcc rest everything was upfront.
Have a minor mistake in the last name in the top section where we fill our uci number. But my forms are all correct. Hopefully it will be alright. Getting worried a little

suvidha1993

Jun 23, 2021
Hello everyone, I had applied under the international graduate stream. I made a mistake while uploading files under the employment letter section, I forgot to upload recent payslips.
I uploaded it later under the IRCC web form with a letter of explanation. Will it be a problem? Will my application be refused?

Reactions: priya541

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hello everyone, I had applied under the international graduate stream. I made a mistake while uploading files under the employment letter section, I forgot to upload recent payslips.
I uploaded it later under the IRCC web form with a letter of explanation. Will it be a problem? Will my application be refused?
You will be fine when you get the AOR upload the form again with correct information

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hi guys,
Is there a way to track the application. I don’t receive Aor yet but how can we link our application. Any idea .. please let me know
Go under your IRCC account and there will be an option link an existing application to this account. Go their and fill the information uci family name passport details and others. If it gets linked that means your AOR is in its way if it won't then don't panic and wait for the AOR

BrowntownDude

Jun 15, 2021
Below are my thoughts and assumptions on the TR - PR pathway based on observations so far.

Please note; my assumptions are based on just the International graduate stream. They have the most applicants and feedback so far.

It appears almost everyone that submitted between 12 noon and 12:30pm EST will most likely get AOR’s this month of June.

(We have only seen one exception so far, the applicant who submitted 12:40pmEST and received AOR)

Based on the above, I think it is safe to assume that those that applied between 12:30 - 1pm EST will get AOR’s in July

Those that submitted between 1- 1:30pm EST will likely get AOR’s in August and so

Also, Using Alberta2018’s situation as a case study, I think it is safe to assume that if you submitted all your documents upfront, your application maybe processed within 1 - 2 months max post AOR.
Although, I am still waiting for more cases to be able to safely come to conclusion on how long it takes to process.

Caveat: I am not an IRCC official and I am only making assumptions.
I agree with you....But here number of applications submitted during that time frame will also impact time. So If counter was at 2500 at 12:30 and by June end if they get their AOR means in One month they processed 2500 applications only. Now at 1PM if counter was at 8000 than considering 2500 applications per month it will take 2months to process until 1PM.... They need to increase rate at which they are processing applications....

In Feb,21 they issued 27000 invitations under CEC than every month they are issuing 5000invitations under CEC, plus there are PNP draws plus 90000 TR to PR applications.... I am sure these officers are on extreme workload.

Lets hope for the best.....Just one thing... Don't get stressed so much....I can feel the stress from all the post but everyone will get their PR sooner or later.

harshil23

May 22, 2019
Hello everyone, I applied under international graduate stream in tr to pr pathway. I uploaded my IELTS result but later on the result change because I did the reassessment. It was my mistake to apply for reassessment. So, do I need to upload my new result ?

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Hello everyone, I applied under international graduate stream in tr to pr pathway. I uploaded my IELTS result but later on the result change because I did the reassessment. It was my mistake to apply for reassessment. So, do I need to upload my new result ?

Yes once you get the AOR upload the new result via web form

bcvancouver21

Jun 9, 2021
Unfortunately, being a "honest mistake" cannot be a safeguard for Q6 d. on 5669.

See this from 1:01:45. He says we can try our best but he is not optimistic.

See this from 55:52 until he stops talking about the issue. He says we can do our best but he is not optimistic at all.
Yeah. This is a critical mistake but If you try to correct it before they assess your application, I think they will at least take notes for your case. Of course, you need to explain why you made the mistake. This is a new pathway and the guide was not released until the day before the portal is open.
Of course, withdrawing the application and going through other streams is a safer option but just takes more time.
Didn't you receive an 'optimistic' response from IRCC? How did it go?

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
I agree with you....But here number of applications submitted during that time frame will also impact time. So If counter was at 2500 at 12:30 and by June end if they get their AOR means in One month they processed 2500 applications only. Now at 1PM if counter was at 8000 than considering 2500 applications per month it will take 2months to process until 1PM.... They need to increase rate at which they are processing applications....

In Feb,21 they issued 27000 invitations under CEC than every month they are issuing 5000invitations under CEC, plus there are PNP draws plus 90000 TR to PR applications.... I am sure these officers are on extreme workload.

Lets hope for the best.....Just one thing... Don't get stressed so much....I can feel the stress from all the post but everyone will get their PR sooner or later.
Oh, this is true. You are spot on. I forgot to take into consideration number of applications submitted within the 30 minutes time frame.

However, with the increased level of vaccination across Canada, if all public restrictions gets lifted by August, processing of applications might be ramped up.

Let’s hope for the best.

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
I think what he meant was that the decision is at discretion of IRCC. "No clear rule" does not mean that one for EE will be applied.
What you think considering my situation (I have >1560hrs and >1 year) but too many week I have done more than 30hrs + I have almost 50-60 vacation hours (in total) as well as some Stat holidays.

Is this seems to you a legit case?