+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
so i got my aor today and in account they ask my to upload only pcc by end of next month that i am not sure if i will get in time but the real problem is i need to send them new imm5669 because i forget the mention usa refusal that i had when i was minor so how can i send them new updated imm5669 forum as soon as possible so i wont get into any trouble?

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
so i got my aor today and in account they ask my to upload only pcc by end of next month that i am not sure if i will get in time but the real problem is i need to send them new im
so i got my aor today and in account they ask my to upload only pcc by end of next month that i am not sure if i will get in time but the real problem is i need to send them new imm5669 because i forget the mention usa refusal that i had when i was minor so how can i send them new updated imm5669 forum as soon as possible so i wont get into any trouble?
When did you applied ? The best you can do is submit the new form along with new IMM 5669 form and mention your application number their. Also, When you will receive the PCC send that too via webform and in the query do mention your application number they will forward your case to respective immigration officer handling your case

Reactions: Agni Sharma

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
i applied around 12.20 Toronto time , i dont see tr to pr option when i opened webforum so im kind confused where to send new forum and about the pcc , there is separate portal in my account where agent requested the pcc to be submitted by end of next month.

Reactions: canadawonderland

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hello guys,

Just to give you a quick update. I received my AOR on Monday 14th and I submitted an AOR that very same day to correct some mistakes that I had previously made. Today I got an answer saying that they had created the notes on my profile for the immigration officer to see.

So, you CAN update your profile but only AFTER you receive your AOR. You better start preparing your new updated documents for those of you who made a mistake.

Best luck to all of you.
hi i received my aor today and also need to send them new imm5669 forum so could you please tell me how did you send your documents to them ?
thanks

User1998

Aug 3, 2020
hi i received my aor today and also need to send them new imm5669 forum so could you please tell me how did you send your documents to them ?
thanks
Hi, congrats on getting the AOR. I have a question - was the application receipt/submission date on your AOR May 6th (the date you applied) or the date you received your AOR?
You can submit any documents using the IRCC webform once you link your application.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
thanks
Submit that via webform just select the option permanent residence followed by express entry then put your query and do mention your application number, In next screen upload the new form. They will themselves deliver it to your dedicated case representative

User1998

Aug 3, 2020
Can someone who has received the AOR confirm a question I have - what is the submission date of the application on your AOR? is it the date you applied (May 6th) or is it the date you received the AOR?

Also, is it okay to take unpaid leave AFTER submitting the application? (I'm still employed with the company and I applied under the international graduate stream)

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Can someone who has received the AOR confirm a question I have - what is the submission date of the application on your AOR? is it the date you applied (May 6th) or is it the date you received the AOR?

Also, is it okay to take unpaid leave AFTER submitting the application? (I'm still employed with the company and I applied under the international graduate stream)
The date everyone is getting on AOR is the submission date. Also, taking a leave won't affect your application under process please do not stress out .

salahgamal

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
How many days exactly they give you for submitting PCC?

Reactions: canadawonderland