+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Parthpatel9072

Aug 13, 2017
To everyone trying to jump in any debate-
let this forum be where everyone can ask questions keep political or governmental opinions to yourself.

we all are in the same mess try and help each other. Everyone has their own story to tell. Don’t judge.
Our journies in life is different, that’s a given.

However, it does not take away the FACT that a public policy is a FAVOUR.TR - PR pathway is a Favour (something that was not expected). When a Favour is offered, you always have limited choices. Visa/ PR anywhere in the world is not a right!

You can choose to embrace life by complaining all day or choose to stay positive.

The funny thing is, if TR - PR was not introduced in May, won’t we all be doing something else right now?

Stay positive (grateful that this program was even created for us) or stay complaining.

The choice is yours and mine to make. For me, I choose the former.

At the end of the day, with a bit of patience, we will all rejoice at the end. Stay hopeful everyone (if you choose to). Love and light to everyone out there.
Well said
“choice is yours”

Anonymoustd

Jun 21, 2021
Quick question: I submitted my application for the workers stream non health. But I used two different jobs one gave me over 1400 hours and the other job I worked more than 700 hours since may 2019. But for the second job I only submitted roe as proof of work. Do you think it’s sufficient? Because roe has the job description, number of hours, how much you were paid, contact info of your place of work plus hr managers contact.
Does anyone have an opinion ?

byqc

May 26, 2021
To everyone trying to jump in any debate-
let this forum be where everyone can ask questions keep political or governmental opinions to yourself.

we all are in the same mess try and help each other. Everyone has their own story to tell. Don’t judge.

Well said
“choice is yours”
I understand. However, I may post something if someone intimidates others by "you have no right, it is up to the government..." just because the one is at an advanced stage of application etc.