+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Don't change anything in the Letter of Employment. It is illegal, called "misrepresentation"
You should Ask for extra one.
Extra what? I feel like the very definition of misrepresentation is withholding information or giving false information. In what I did, I did the opposite of those two in that I added genuine information. But I guess we'll see. Nothing can be done now.

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi Guys, Can anybody please clear the confusion about working hours for TR_PR Pathway. Plenty of information is available but not to the point, there are too many views regarding it.

Can anybody please confirm that if I have total hours of 1560 (For Essential Non-Health Worker)
It includes Statutory Holidays, Vacation Holidays, Weekly 20-35 hours, and number of year > 1

Are those enough for the Stream B (Non-Essential Health Worker) to claim the PR or I have to subtract the vacation, stat holidays, and those hours which are greater than 30/week from the total hours?

Although, the letter from my employer states that average weekly < 30.

Any Legit experienced person, especially who have similar kind of cases and got AOR/eCOPR?
????

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Question re Employment history: I submitted the employment reference letter, up-to-date pay stubs, and t4 slips. I still work there. I got the letter by requesting it online from my work portal. The letter confirmed my employment and also had the signature, header etc. It did not have the number of hours and wages. I was able to add those details using the pdf to word converter. Is that going to be a problem? I don't think this was misrepresenting because the information I added was accurate and they were looking for it. Will they find out? It was just bugging me
Extra what? I feel like the very definition of misrepresentation is withholding information or giving false information. In what I did, I did the opposite of those two in that I added genuine information. But I guess we'll see. Nothing can be done now.
The changed letter (by yourself) is the FAKED one, even you added accurate information. Hope it go through. :)

Anonymoustd

Jun 21, 2021
Quick question: I submitted my application for the workers stream non health. But I used two different jobs one gave me over 1400 hours and the other job I worked more than 700 hours since may 2019. But for the second job I only submitted roe as proof of work. Do you think it’s sufficient? Because roe has the job description, number of hours, how much you were paid, contact info of your place of work plus hr managers contact.

Anonymoustd

Jun 21, 2021
Hi Guys, Can anybody please clear the confusion about working hours for TR_PR Pathway. Plenty of information is available but not to the point, there are too many views regarding it.

Can anybody please confirm that if I have total hours of 1560 (For Essential Non-Health Worker)
It includes Statutory Holidays, Vacation Holidays, Weekly 20-35 hours, and number of year > 1

Are those enough for the Stream B (Non-Essential Health Worker) to claim the PR or I have to subtract the vacation, stat holidays, and those hours which are greater than 30/week from the total hours?

Although, the letter from my employer states that average weekly < 30.

Any Legit experienced person, especially who have similar kind of cases and got AOR/eCOPR?
According to what I saw online. The visa officer will determine how much vacation days to include in your hours of work depending how many you took during the calendar period. I hope it makes sense

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
I checked IRCC account and saw: current status - "application/profile updated", Messages: "None". So I clicked "Check full application status", and nothing has been changed or updated. When I turned back to account, the current status was "Submitted" as usual. No email or anything. Does anyone know what's that ?

Reactions: sarbpreet

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
I checked IRCC account and saw: current status - "application/profile updated", Messages: "None". So I clicked "Check full application status", and nothing has been changed or updated. When I turned back to the account, the current status was "Submitted" as usual. No email or anything. Does anyone know what's that?
Yea some time IRCC gives little shocks like that.

Reactions: Alberta2018

uddsy27

May 10, 2021
You should tell them you got married right after your AOR. It is stated in the AOR that you should update them if your marital status has changed.
Okay thank you. What about study permit application? Would it be wise to wait a bit as the application is probably almost finalized?

night1234

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I checked IRCC account and saw: current status - "application/profile updated", Messages: "None". So I clicked "Check full application status", and nothing has been changed or updated. When I turned back to account, the current status was "Submitted" as usual. No email or anything. Does anyone know what's that ?
You have aghost update. usually means someone reviewed your application. You should be getting an update soon :)

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
I want to apply to TR to PR essential non healthcare, do I need to mention on my application my wife’s application on CEC?

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I have one question, my submission time was around 4:48 pm (may be 20k or 22k)

The way IRCC is processing AORs right now I don’t think so they might arrive for us (people in 20k) by September also. I got my PCC after I applied. What if AORs arrive after the PCC expires .(There is still time I know but still. Putting a probability)

If the AOR doesn’t arrive by September, I am definitely going forward for CEC

Any views on this situation?

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
I have one question, my submission time was around 4:48 pm (may be 20k or 22k)

The way IRCC is processing AORs right now I don’t think so they might arrive for us (people in 20k) by September also. I got my PCC after I applied. What if AORs arrive after the PCC expires .(There is still time I know but still. Putting a probability)

If the AOR doesn’t arrive by September, I am definitely going forward for CEC

Any views on this situation?
PCC never got expired unless you come back to this country