+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Gill@1991

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hey Guys,
I have applied to TR to PR in the Graduation stream.
I had attached the Work permit and pay stubs while at submission. But, I have missed attaching an employment letter ( which is a mandatory letter ). Although I raised a webform IRCC says they wouldn't replace documents in this stream. It was important to submit all the mandatory documents on the fly. and they would contact us if the officer needs any other documents. So this seems to be a generic Email. Also, IRCC mentions that if I feel that I have missed any Mandatory documents I can request for refund before I receive AOR.

Is it advisable to wait and check for the officer's request since I have my pay stubs mentioning my Role and salary or Is it good to request a refund?

Looking for the replies. Thank you :)
Wait man wait
They will not reject any file
Any form of employment is good
So you are good dont worry take it easy and wait for aor

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Question re Employment history: I submitted the employment reference letter, up-to-date pay stubs, and t4 slips. I still work there. I got the letter by requesting it online from my work portal. The letter confirmed my employment and also had the signature, header etc. It did not have the number of hours and wages. I was able to add those details using the pdf to word converter. Is that going to be a problem? I don't think this was misrepresenting because the information I added was accurate and they were looking for it. Will they find out? It was just bugging me

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Question re Employment history: I submitted the employment reference letter, up-to-date pay stubs, and t4 slips. I still work there. I got the letter by requesting it online from my work portal. The letter confirmed my employment and also had the signature, header etc. It did not have the number of hours and wages. I was able to add those details using the pdf to word converter. Is that going to be a problem? I don't think this was misrepresenting because the information I added was accurate and they were looking for it. Will they find out? It was just bugging me
You shouldn’t have updated anything on a employer signed letter.
your employer will be very upset if they come to know about it.
just hope IRCC don’t verify that letter with your employer.

Ajjj

Jun 20, 2021
Hi guys! Please I need your help with this; please is it advisable to switch jobs (the job you used when applying for the tr2pr) before getting AOR, or its more advisable to switch jobs after you get AOR at least?

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
You shouldn’t have updated anything on a employer signed letter.
your employer will be very upset if they come to know about it.
just hope IRCC don’t verify that letter with your employer.
Thanks for the reply. My employer is a corporation. They don't issue personalized individual employment letters. Employees have to request from our online work portal. The signature is automated and I didn't mess with that. It's the same font and doesn't look like I added any false information. Plus all the details on it were accurate and even if IRCC verifies the details will be accurate. Idk how they will verify that I added that information, so yeah, just paranoid cuz it's IRCC.

Esvl11

May 12, 2021
My friend received AOR email today. He had got BIL on Friday as I mentioned earlier. Application time was 12:13 pm May 6 non-health care essential worker.

He couldn't link his application using uci, family name and passport info alone, but was successfully linked when the application number was provided.

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
My friend received AOR email today. He had got BIL on Friday as I mentioned earlier. Application time was 12:13 pm May 6 non-health care essential worker.

He couldn't link his application using uci, family name and passport info alone, but was successfully linked when the application number was provided.
Congrats

Reactions: canadawonderland

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Thanks for the reply. My employer is a corporation. They don't issue personalized individual employment letters. Employees have to request from our online work portal. The signature is automated and I didn't mess with that. It's the same font and doesn't look like I added any false information. Plus all the details on it were accurate and even if IRCC verifies the details will be accurate. Idk how they will verify that I added that information, so yeah, just paranoid cuz it's IRCC.
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-366.html

see 366 (2) (a)

If your employer don’t provide custom letters then get that in writing on an email from employer. Then attach that email in your IRCC application.

Secman1

Aug 1, 2020
Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone that missed submitting pay slips got AOR yet? I submitted everything (including the employment letter) but forgot to add pay slips (did not know it was part of it). I appreciate any heads-on. Thanks

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Don't change anything in the Letter of Employment. It is illegal, called "misrepresentation"
You should Ask for extra one.