+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

That's what I got
What did you Submit?

Gaurav D

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Punjab india
Category........
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

That's what I got

After how many business days you got this reply?

Reactions: hhzara

minhtri89

Jun 18, 2021
just a heads up for people who applied essential worker stream. my IEC visa is gonna be expired on the 28th June, even if I was aware that I was not eligible for applying for BOWP, I did yesterday. Of course, I wrote an explanation letter which is including my situation. I just received a letter from them, I really want to post screenshot of it but I actually don’t know how.. anyways it says
“Please attach this letter to your present work permit number _________ as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until October 13, 2021 or until a decision is made on your application whichever is first. This extended period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(u) of the immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. If you leave Canada before a decision is made on your application, you will no longer be authorized to continue working.

I guess this is good sign?! I have a question “until a decision is made on your application whichever is first”. Do you think they are talking about TR to PR application or application for BOWP?
Anyways, I guess there might be a lot of people who are at the same situation with me. Also on the website says nothing regarding you can’t apply for OWP if you applied for Tr to Pr. So give it a shot!
I think “until a decision is made on your application whichever is first” means the decision of your BOWP. the reference link is here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/extend/after-apply.html
I'm in the same boat, my work permit is valid till the end of Aug. please keep updating your situation with BOWP. Good luck!

fastprguy

Jun 18, 2021
AOR Received !!!
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:11 PM EST)
  • Medical: Submitted with Application and cleared on 15th June
  • PCC: Letter of Explanation
  • Account Linked Online: 15th June
  • AOR: -Received on 18th June
  • Biometrics: Already submitted
  • Eligibility: - N/A
  • Admissibility: - N/A
  • COPR: - N/A

Do I need to raise a web form and send them my PCC or wait for their request?

Many thanks!

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
AOR Received !!!
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:11 PM EST)
  • Medical: Submitted with Application and cleared on 15th June
  • Account Linked Online: 15th June
  • AOR: -Received on 18th June
  • Eligibility: - N/A
  • Admissibility: - N/A
  • COPR: - N/A

Do I need to raise a web form and send them my PCC or wait for their request?

Many thanks!
Did you received just now?

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Any AORs today as of now?
still waiting
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:13 PM EST)
  • Medical: Submitted
  • Account Linked Online:
  • AOR: -
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -