+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

PatelNisarg16

Star Member
May 31, 2021
if so you can upload via webform, or you do nothing if you have no mistakes on your application. Just wait
No..I'm just asking about if we have AOR and then we submit the webform..still we get the same email as early or they accept that document and connect with our application?

jamilmuradov

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
If its urgent you could go back in the posts and found multiple screenshots. But people want everything easy and don't even bother doing a simple search
Thank you for your response!
Please, do not make assumptions about other people’s situation as you do not know what another person may be experiencing. You may yourself need help in the future so, please, do not make non-constructive comments.
I went through every single page of this thread but did not find any screenshots of AORs that were not from trolls or unverified sources. Thank you.

jamilmuradov

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
how can it possibly help you in any sort of way? curious!
I need to know what the “received date” on the AORs is to decide whether I need to re-take a language test on time. I am wondering whether the application is considered to be received on the date of submission or when the AOR is sent.

prabh_00789

Jun 18, 2021
I need to know what the “received date” on the AORs is to decide whether I need to re-take a language test on time. I am wondering whether the application is considered to be received on the date of submission or when the AOR is sent.
Your test results need to be within the last 2 years *at the time of the application submission* iirc. Don't fret it

Reactions: jamilmuradov

byqc

May 26, 2021
Thank you for your response!
Please, do not make assumptions about other people’s situation as you do not know what another person may be experiencing. You may yourself need help in the future so, please, do not make non-constructive comments.
I went through every single page of this thread but did not find any screenshots of AORs that were not from trolls or unverified sources. Thank you.

See the post #3460 on page 231.

Reactions: jamilmuradov

jamilmuradov

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Your test results need to be within the last 2 years *at the time of the application submission* iirc. Don't fret it
Thank you very much!
The reason I was asking was because, in the ministerial instructions, it was noted that test results should be 2 years old when the application is received. I was therefore wondering whether the application is considered to be received on the date of application or on the date of an AOR. My test results likely will expire by the time I get an AOR so I do not know whether I should urgently take the test.

jamilmuradov

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
@jamilmuradov In my opinion the processing for AOR can vary. It could be short or very long. The conditions should apply on the basis of your submission to CIC. You can call IRCC and confirm it.
Thank you! I got so much attention from forum members here for which I am thankful, but all I needed was one solid sample AOR scan to see what the “date received” is.

Reactions: namastevoila

byqc

May 26, 2021
Thank you very much! I was just not sure whether that was trolling or a genuine screenshot
This site and others are anonymous (at least among users). What can make you feel sure? I think most of people share their documents because they can stay anonymous. If you want, for example, screenshots from a lawyer who got a PDF of AoR from his/her clients, you should go somewhere else to find what you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: miguelca

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
No..I'm just asking about if we have AOR and then we submit the webform..still we get the same email as early or they accept that document and connect with our application?
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

That's what I got