+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jdaniel.331

Jun 15, 2021
QUESTION FOR ANYONE WHO GOT THE BIOMETRIC REQUEST OR AOR.
i paid for all the fees + biometrics, however I did my biometrics 2 years ago when I came to Toronto. But I paid for them cause I wasn’t sure, do they gonna ask me to do them? I haven’t received AOR yet.
They will refund the biometrics fee and accept your old biometrics. They will probably take some time to do this though.

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I noticed people who got request for COPR portal have been requested RCMP PCC, anybody knows steps to request the PCC. It is quite confusing on the website

BrowntownDude

Jun 15, 2021
I noticed people who got request for COPR portal have been requested RCMP PCC, anybody knows steps to request the PCC. It is quite confusing on the website
I live in Brampton. Before May 6th 2021, I checked RCMP website and they have redirected me to Peel Region Police. I applied online from there and received PCC. Because of COVID they were not accepting biometric PCC(You have to give fingerprint for PCC)

iceboat

Apr 22, 2021
To the (very few) people who received PR portal emails, is there anything about how to prove you are physically in Canada at time of COPR? I haven’t received AOR yet (May 6th 12:15 EST IG submission) but I have a wedding to attend at the end of July in the US and might stay just for a few weeks to vacation in August. The timing is quite tricky so I just wanna start planning logistics soon. Would like some inputs from people with int’l travel plans too! Btw I’m fully vaccinated and meet both Canada/US admissibility requirements.

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
QUESTION FOR ANYONE WHO GOT THE BIOMETRIC REQUEST OR AOR.
i paid for all the fees + biometrics, however I did my biometrics 2 years ago when I came to Toronto. But I paid for them cause I wasn’t sure, do they gonna ask me to do them? I haven’t received AOR yet.
Hi. Same here. I got the refund for biometric

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I live in Brampton. Before May 6th 2021, I checked RCMP website and they have redirected me to Peel Region Police. I applied online from there and received PCC. Because of COVID they were not accepting biometric PCC(You have to give fingerprint for PCC)
There are different types of police checks given on rcmp website, which one we need

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
They are working super fast on your application. You should get your COPR by end of this month.

congrats in advance.
Does it mean almost to finalize application when they issue the refund ?
Actually, it's below my expectation, cause I linked app to account very early and have everything upfront, but my physician didn't submit medical report, it has been delayed for almost 2 3 weeks

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
So right now the the AOR is at people who submitted 12:12-12:14 pm EST right? (And a few lucky ones at 12:40 and after)

Does anyone know where the counter was at 12:17 pm?

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Actually, it's below my expectation, cause I linked app to account very early and have everything upfront, but my physician didn't submit medical report, it has been delayed for almost 2 3 weeks
Yes, that is the last step. It is the same in CEC and other streams as well. When they refund Biometrics and ask for Right of Residence Fees, it is the last few steps before COPR!! We are waiting for good news from you!

Reactions: Alberta2018

Owonikoko2021

May 5, 2021
To the (very few) people who received PR portal emails, is there anything about how to prove you are physically in Canada at time of COPR? I haven’t received AOR yet (May 6th 12:15 EST IG submission) but I have a wedding to attend at the end of July in the US and might stay just for a few weeks to vacation in August. The timing is quite tricky so I just wanna start planning logistics soon. Would like some inputs from people with int’l travel plans too! Btw I’m fully vaccinated and meet both Canada/US admissibility requirements.
I also plan on traveling to USA in August but just for few days. You will need to apply wisdom and monitor your application throughly.

If you have submitted all they needed upfront and you have no dependants outside Canada, then the processing of your application will be super fast. My suggestion is, make sure you travel before you get your AOR or within the same week you get your AOR.

For example, I submitted my application by 1:30pm (which was around 12,000 applications by then). If I don’t get my AOR by August, I will travel with peace of mind. However, if I get my AOR in July or 1st week of August, it will be too risky to travel most especially because I submitted ALL my documents at the time of application and my application should be straightforward (I don’t have any dependants outside Canada as well).

I have not bought my ticket or booked Vacation from work yet because I am observing proceedings.
In addition, pace at which AOR is given out Next month will also determine my next move.

Reactions: iceboat and Tomican

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hope that you may get e-COPR soon before July 1.
* You should prepare a great smiling photo to submit :)