+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hey guys,
I got AOR today at 1.46 PM EST with biometric letter and also, linked the application to gc key account successfully.
I submitted at 12.13 PM EST in International graduate stream without PCC upfront..
Medical cleared... As shown in the application status...
Let me know if you have any questions.
Stay positive!!!
I have submitted at same time but no AOR :(

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Did anyone uploaded any proof of receiving the AOR, I submitted my application in first 500 counter I think in TR to PR in international graduate. I have uploaded everything and have not received the AOR yet. I am wondering the guys applied at 12:14pm are getting AORs and not the ones applied before . Are they not processing applications sequentially ?
Try linking it with your UCI and passport.

I am not going to post any screenshots but the email says this:

This message is sent via an inbox that does not receive messages, please do not reply to this email.
------------

Dear Client,

This email is regarding the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Application that you submitted to XXXXXXXX.

Attached please find a letter related to your application. Please fully read the attachment and save this message for your records.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link: www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

Reactions: Tomican

TINTUMINTU

Apr 4, 2017
Has anyone received AOR for non-healthcare essential workers stream? Seems like the only stream that is being issues AORs are graduate stream.
Check earlier message someone has said they receive AOR under non essential worker. But I too have just heard only 1 person receiving AOR from this stream. Hope they will start soon sending AOR on this stream as well.

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
their online services don't work. Call them your medical will definitely be submitted to IRCC by now

My medical was submitted on may 15 and when I look up on their website using UMI, it still shows not submitted. They reassured me that their website doesn't work
How do you check the status of the medical? When I called the panel physician, they said i can't check the status and the results go to ircc directly.

PatelNisarg16

Star Member
May 31, 2021
No I just wanted to check and see how it looks like or is that the same e-mail that they used to send us the confirmation e-mail or used different one to send the AOR this time?
Ok..
It's just a regular email...it will start with "UCI:"..
U will know once u get it...
It's not that hard to find...so don't worry..
Sorry that I'm not posting that email confirmation..
Hope you understand

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
Try linking it with your UCI and passport.

I am not going to post any screenshots but the email says this:

This message is sent via an inbox that does not receive messages, please do not reply to this email.
------------

Dear Client,

This email is regarding the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Application that you submitted to XXXXXXXX.

Attached please find a letter related to your application. Please fully read the attachment and save this message for your records.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link: www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
Happy for everyone guys but I am not able to understand the working protocol of IRCC?