+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello guys, what's happening?am applied for non- health workers stream,no updates yet,do we need to take medical exam? I submitted my work permit upfront with application,if medical exam is required now,can someone please share the details and any other information? also am received ITA in CEC draw last week,what should I do now? Can I apply for CEC or should I wait?am confident about my TR to PR.
Someone please suggest me, thanks alot in advance.

Last edited:

Ontario78

Jun 8, 2021
Hello guys, what's happening?am applied for non- health workers stream,not updates yet,do we need to take medical exam? I submitted my work permit upfront with application,if medical exam is required now,can someone please share the details and any other information? also am received ITA in CEC draw last week,what should I do now? Can I apply for CEC or should I wait?am confident about my TR to PR.
Someone please suggest me, thanks alot in advance.
Yes! a medical exam is required for both the TR to PR and CEC. IRCC says you don't need the results of your medical exam, you just upload evidence that you have booked your medical exam, perhaps confirmation of booking appointment with the panel physician. On your second question, I would suggest that if you don't mind paying another application fee, you go ahead and apply to the CEC. You are allowed to have more than one PR application once they are different streams. Even if you are "confident" about your TR to PR, it is still a good idea to apply for the CEC (as long as you don't mind the additional fees). Best of Luck@

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
I want to know that where you are checking about submission of medical results because I was checking on some other panel physician ‘s page beacuse for my panel ph there was nothing such kind of page on their website.
I want to know that where you are checking about submission of medical results because I was checking on some other panel physician ‘s page beacuse for my panel ph there was nothing such kind of page on their website.
I visited the Panel Physician North York on 2065 Finch Avenue West, Suite 309, North York,
I used this website https://www.panelphysiciantoronto.ca/case-submitted, and it said my case has not been submitted.
I just called them, gave my UMI number to the lady and she confirmed that it was submitted on May 13th and their website has a glitch.

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Were you trying to call the panel physician directly? I called the clinic and spoke to the receptionist, just got their number from their website. Try calling the clinic or office instead and give them your UMI number. Worked for me!

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Those of you, who received AOR already and linked application. IS there a box, or direct way of sending additional/missing document at that stage, even before they ask for additional documents,...

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes! a medical exam is required for both the TR to PR and CEC. IRCC says you don't need the results of your medical exam, you just upload evidence that you have booked your medical exam, perhaps confirmation of booking appointment with the panel physician. On your second question, I would suggest that if you don't mind paying another application fee, you go ahead and apply to the CEC. You are allowed to have more than one PR application once they are different streams. Even if you are "confident" about your TR to PR, it is still a good idea to apply for the CEC (as long as you don't mind the additional fees). Best of Luck@
Thank you soo much for your reply,so previous medical upfront is not valid to get PR,then if I book my appointment with panel physician,how to submit the proof and upfront if I get medical,I think they submit our reports to IRCC,is that correct?how to upload booking evidence without AOR?and Pcc also must?

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
If you don't mind can you please send medical booking link to get appointment with panel physician.

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
I got the same from website "Your immigration medical case is not submitted. We usually take 7-10 days to complete and submit your immigration medical file. If you have any questions, please call the medical office during business hours."
Call the cli
I have the same problem. Did my medicals last month here in Moncton, NB and nothing submitted so far. Called the doctor and
he does not pick up the phone. Came to find out he's on vacation and there are other people from 2 months ago that had not had
their medicals submitted either.
Now I just checked IRCC physician panel and he is not even an authorized doctor anymore. This is great! LOL
If I get in touch with another office, can they submit my medicals with my UMI# without having to pay for all of it again?

Thanks in advance
Yeah I think you should call them, give them your UMI number. They can tell you what to do for there.
Hopefully your case has been submitted too!

Maverick99

Jul 21, 2020
1) Has anyone able to link their account?
2) I am still waiting to get the AOR and need to upload the PCC and Medical exam documents. Has anyone submit these documents without the AOR?

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
You don't need an upfront medical for your family as the medical will not be done by the doctor/hospital anyway without a formal request by CIC (forgot the name/number of the form!). You need to prove that you have at least tried to book an appointment for them to do the medical. So, email the hospital in your home country and request them that you need an appointment for your family. They will reply with the standard (what I told you above). Now, save your email and the reply as a single pdf and upload it instead of your family's medical tests. I hope this helps!
I did it, the gave me an appointment, my wife and Son was there but they didn't entertain stating we can't. I emailed them again but no response, that correspondence should be enough to upload?

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Those of you, who received AOR already and linked application. IS there a box, or direct way of sending additional/missing document at that stage, even before they ask for additional documents,...
Not really, I only have a box to upload my police record check.
I will send a webform now that i have my application number. if it works it works, if it doesnt, at least i tried.

Reactions: npnan

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
1) Has anyone able to link their account?
2) I am still waiting to get the AOR and need to upload the PCC and Medical exam documents. Has anyone submit these documents without the AOR?
Just wait until you get the AOR. I got it today and I have a request for the PCC

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Not really, I only have a box to upload my police record check.
I will send a webform now that i have my application number. if it works it works, if it doesnt, at least i tried.
Thanks..I think they will check webform with application number. But still there is not option for TR to PR in webform