+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Hi, I applied under International Graduate Stream. I think I had finished the whole application as fast as 21 minutes.
It should put me about 8,000th applicant. Still not received AOR or not showing anything on status search.
Should I worry? Also, what is this "linking your application" about?
Thank you.
you have to create IRCC account where you can link your application with the help of AOR.You can track your application there easily. Open website nd see guide to open ircc account.

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
How to upload screenshot .and i am trying to linking the application with uci at very end there us a question.number of family members that include the primary applicants that are part of the application.what should i put there 0 or how many family members i have?
you can write numbers of family member including you that you have written in your form .

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hi ,I tried to link application but I did not got that question “number of family members”? How you guys are trying with UCI number and passport or other method?

Hieu.Nguyen

May 12, 2021
Hi ,I tried to link application but I did not got that question “number of family members”? How you guys are trying with UCI number and passport or other method?
You can find the number in your IMM0008. I did try with UCI and passport, DOB also but still not able to link.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
That’s not big deal. They will figure it out. If only Gmail is wrong. If your name or any other content associated with email are mistake and then yes you must be worried about it. Second thing you are using representative so that other safe side. You are okay. It’s just my personal opinion but I can’t again say anything about IRCC agent mood.
I just called the IRCC and they also said same thing .Thank you

Sahil C Patel

Jun 4, 2021
I requested refund and got it in my account the other but haven’t received any confirmation that you application has been withdrawn????

sandy98

Feb 5, 2020
Morning everyone,

If someone here applied under essential worker - non-health care stream and you have received AOR please kindly update us. I would like to have an idea of IRCC's plans with this stream. Are they waiting for all the spots to be filled? I have read someone said that people have received BIL/AOR under workers stream but I can't find any reliable source that confirms this.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Oluwaseunabd

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
I missed to upload ielts. I uploaded pcc in place of ielts. Should I withdraw the application or wait. As We have not yet heared that they have returned or refused any application till date under international graduate stream.

byqc

May 26, 2021
I missed to upload ielts. I uploaded pcc in place of ielts. Should I withdraw the application or wait. As We have not yet heared that they have returned or refused any application till date under international graduate stream.
If you uploaded IELTS score under some other upload button, there MAY be a chance. Otherwise, you did not satisfy the 4 documents for completeness check (Proof of employment, proof of completion of study, proof of language proficiency, application form exclusively for TR to PR).

sandy98

Feb 5, 2020
This is my personal opinion. If you really made the mistake of uploading IELTS and you can prove this (showing immigration you had IELTS available beforehand - dated before the day of your application) you might have a chance. However, it will depend on the officer's decison to give you the opportunity to prove yourself. On the other hand, if you upload PCC instead of IELTS as a strategy because you were taking the test after your TR to PR application, your chances are zero! and I can assure you that your application will be rejected.

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
This is my personal opinion. If you really made the mistake of uploading IELTS and you can prove this (showing immigration you had IELTS available beforehand - dated before the day of your application) you might have a chance. However, it will depend on the officer's decison to give you the opportunity to prove yourself. On the other hand, if you upload PCC instead of IELTS as a strategy because you were taking the test after your TR to PR application, your chances are zero! and I can assure you that your application will be rejected.
Thanks. I have qualified both the ielts IDP AND BC and score in both is 7.5. One TRF issued on 01 May 2021 and other on. 6 may 2021.but that was a big mistake on my part.