+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (around 12:10pm EST, the counter was less than 800)
  • AOR: June 11, 2021 ( 11:57am PST)
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
Empty first page of IMM 0130, still got AOR
Hi. Did you guys received AOR still in spam folder or in Primary folder in given email. I am asking bqs at the time of submission, successful submission email received in spam folder. So want to double check. I submitted at 12:25EST but not received anything yet...where you got AOR in spam or main folder in email??

byqc

May 26, 2021
Hi. Did you guys received AOR still in spam folder or in Primary folder in given email. I am asking bqs at the time of submission, successful submission email received in spam folder. So want to double check. I submitted at 12:25EST but not received anything yet...where you got AOR in spam or main folder in email??
You can set the email address as "not junk". And you can check spam folder everyday, just in case.
It will work more than asking others' experience :)
I received the confirmation in Inbox, and you received it in spam folder, so others' experience will not help you. Each has each result.

teogk89

May 30, 2021
I submitted about 20.000th under international graduated pathway, anyone has any idea when I would receive the AOR ?

Gill@1991

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
Maybe we worry too much? :)

How to upload screenshot .and i am trying to linking the application with uci at very end there us a question.number of family members that include the primary applicants that are part of the application.what should i put there 0 or how many family members i have?

Hieu.Nguyen

May 12, 2021
How to upload screenshot .and i am trying to linking the application with uci at very end there us a question.number of family members that include the primary applicants that are part of the application.what should i put there 0 or how many family members i have?
It depends on your IMM0008. Open that form to see how many you did state.

May 10, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing well!

Is RCMP (Canadian police verification) required for this application? I am in Canada since 2019 and haven't left the country since then.

Or I can wait for IRCC to request for one?

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

Take care!

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hi,
I just checked my IMM 0008 form and I wrote gamil instead of gmail along with my contact email address .Now I am worried is this can cause any problem in getting AOR ? But I have paid representative on my file and I submitted representative form that has their all information. ( email and phone number ). Or Do I need to resubmit my file( it is under non health care essential worker ) because people saying you will receive AOR email on that email address that you mentioned in IMM 0008 ? Feeling hopeless ...

Last edited:

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi, I applied under International Graduate Stream. I think I had finished the whole application as fast as 21 minutes.
It should put me about 8,000th applicant. Still not received AOR or not showing anything on status search.
Should I worry? Also, what is this "linking your application" about?
Thank you.

Reactions: canadawonderland

TINTUMINTU

Apr 4, 2017
Hi,
I just checked my IMM 0008 form and I wrote gamil instead of gmail along with my contact email address .Now I am worried is this can cause any problem in getting AOR ? But I have paid representative on my file and I submitted representative form that has their all information. ( email and phone number ). Or Do I need to resubmit my file( it is under non health care essential worker ) because people saying you will receive AOR email on that email address that you mentioned in IMM 0008 ? Feeling hopeless ...
That’s not big deal. They will figure it out. If only Gmail is wrong. If your name or any other content associated with email are mistake and then yes you must be worried about it. Second thing you are using representative so that other safe side. You are okay. It’s just my personal opinion but I can’t again say anything about IRCC agent mood.

Reactions: NAVNII

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Hi, I applied under International Graduate Stream. I think I had finished the whole application as fast as 21 minutes.
It should put me about 8,000th applicant. Still not received AOR or not showing anything on status search.
Should I worry? Also, what is this "linking your application" about?
Thank you.
Bro/Sis 13 minutes here, still no AOR.