+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Oh that one.. Yeah yeah i though you were referring to some other new one.
Total New + One-time => no standard time-framed, logically :)
Some people still think in old way, old work-framed, old time-framed ...and expect it happens the same to TR to PR (at beginning, I thought the same also :) )

* a new video (June 10) from Mark & Richard may help to understand more what IRCC's planning and working on.

Reactions: canadawonderland

Arma111

Jun 11, 2021
Should not be a problem if you have applied under the International graduate stream.
Hi, thank. What do you mean if I applied under international . A graduated should be employed and have reference letter. Can u please explain more. Thank you

Money1993

Jan 16, 2021
As per Mark Holthe informative video pay stubs are also mandatory, but in my case, I forgot to attach them. This means I will be refused as per the immigration email. Strange PR pathway.:oops:

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Sometimes I feel like this pathway was just a sham, like a temporary solution to prevent people from raging the halt on fsw draws. I mean this is the Canadian immigration department we are talking about. They cannot possibly be this careless and inefficient.

Reactions: Money1993

byqc

May 26, 2021
Sometimes I feel like this pathway was just a sham, like a temporary solution to prevent people from raging the halt on fsw draws. I mean this is the Canadian immigration department we are talking about. They cannot possibly be this careless and inefficient.

Please don't be so pessimistic. However, I feel the situation is quite sarcastic and unfair.
IRCC announced the required documents the day before the beginning of the application, and people rushed, resulted in mistakes.
Without the unrealistic schedule of the stream, most of people would not have to worry about their mistakes.
The schedule caused rushes which does not occur for EE, and it resulted in errors in documents.
Moreover, the 4 pillars to determine completeness was clearly disclosed only after people already submitted the application.

On the application guide disclosed in April, they repeatedly explained that (only) documents for eligibility are mandatory on application. However, according to the disclosure on May 5, there were more documents required for application, and the application site did not work without uploading those.

And then, as late as recent, they clearly explained that only 4 documents are criteria for completeness.

Some people here say that it was our own fault, saying that documents required could be prepared even before the official disclosure one day before May 6. But I do not think so.

Last edited:

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Please don't be so pessimistic. However, I feel the situation is quite sarcastic and unfair.
IRCC announced the required documents the day before the beginning of the application, and people rushed, resulted in mistakes.
Without the unrealistic schedule of the stream, most of people would not have to worry about their mistakes.
The schedule caused rushes which does not occur for EE, and it resulted in errors in documents.
Moreover, the 4 pillars to determine completeness was clearly disclosed only after people already submitted the application.

Further, on the application guide disclosed in April, they repeatedly explained that (only) documents for eligibility are mandatory on application. However, according to the disclosure on May 5, there were more documents required for application, and the application site did not work without uploading those.

And then, as late as recent, they clearly explained that only 4 documents are criteria for completeness.

Some people here say that it was our own fault, saying that documents required could be prepared even before the official disclosure one day before May 6.
However, as shown below, checklist for EE (for reference) does not include all of what are required for TR to PR. The list does not include 5669 and it was unknow until later hour of May 5. Meanwhile, 5669 is the biggest reason why some people worry about the worst case scenario.

https://overseastudent.ca/migratetocanada/immforms/IMM5610E.pdf
(note: according to the number at the bottom of the form, it may be an older version possibly in 2010. 2013? version has 5669 on it)

Some may say that 5669 is "common sense", but I do not think so. We are not experts for immigration.
If you have time, watch the video Q&A between Richard and Mark. It may give some insights.

* correct, imm5610 Checklist started in June 2010. The bottom of 5669 is June 2019, may be used from this year? (or updated version?)

Last edited:
Reactions: canadawonderland

byqc

May 26, 2021
If you have time, watch the video Q&A between Richard and Mark. It may give some insights.

* correct, imm5610 Checklist started in June 2010. The bottom of 5669 is June 2019, may be used from this year? (or updated version?)

Thank you.
I think the form was changed recently. In the past 5669 had to be validated. When I searched by the keyword 5669, I found some posts saying that they could not validate 5669.

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021

On the application guide disclosed in April, they repeatedly explained that (only) documents for eligibility are mandatory on application. However, according to the disclosure on May 5, there were more documents required for application, and the application site did not work without uploading those.

Some people here say that it was our own fault, saying that documents required could be prepared even before the official disclosure one day before May 6. But I do not think so.
Yup this latest 4 documents completeness check makes sense and I think is fair because like their is litterally something they expect from us right and the best part is that they mentioned the any form of proof thing which is great as ones who missed paystubs, letter, completion letter and various other are still good moreover lets not forget that how many of us have made errors in other forms and see they excluded that too otherwise they are very stringent about it as Mark was saying in his video that an application was returned just because of a missing Pin code so wr can see that they are being pretty 'generous' in many avenues.

On top of that seeing few people getting portal email on June 9, it tells us that they are so into it right now.

Again lets see what happens but as of now it seems fine if not better.