+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

dollyg

May 31, 2021
Not yet... our timings were near
I did submit my application around 12.40 no update yet .Going by the trend I feel we need to wait another 20-30 days more to receive our AOR . I see they started issuing AOR from past 15 days since then as per latest update in this group and other group reports I do see that those submitted around 12.10 -12.15 are receiving it . Few reported on Facebook that they received AOR and their submission time was around 12.50 .

Last edited:
Reactions: nehpannu

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto
I did submit my application around 12.40 no update yet .Going by the trend I feel we need to wait another 20-30 days more to receive our AOR . I see they started issuing AOR from past 15 days since then as per latest update in the group and other group reports I do see that those submitted around 12.10 -12.15 are receiving it . Few reported on Facebook that they received AOR and their submitting time was around 12.50 .
According to "Chatty Lawyer" officers (originally TRV officers) are undergoing training, which is why I believe we are seeing random updates from IRCC. There is no set pattern that they are following at this point.

I have seen AOR's issued to people who submitted at 12:40 pm EST (Source: this forum) and no AOR for submissions at 12:09 EST.

I believe we'll see an increase in AOR's on/after June 15th going into July.

Hope for the best.

sanampawar17

Jun 10, 2021
Error in the TR to PR Pathway [IMM 0130] form from CIC. In SECTION 5: PAST CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE (Workers in-Canada streams (A & B) (French speaking and English):. It says French speaking and English, one could easily misunderstand that this section needs to be filled out by a person who knows both french and english as it does not state that french or english or both (French speaking and/or English) which I believe should have been ideal wording. Me and my friends left out this section completely blank thinking it should be for workers who know french and english.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
According to "Chatty Lawyer" officers (originally TRV officers) are undergoing training, which is why I believe we are seeing random updates from IRCC. There is no set pattern that they are following at this point.
I have seen AOR's issued to people who submitted at 12:40 pm EST (Source: this forum) and no AOR for submissions at 12:09 EST.
I believe we'll see an increase in AOR's on/after June 15th going into July.
Hope for the best.
I think so.
Also, I think IRCC is also thinking about how to systematize the applications, however, perhaps the applicants have too many different errors that make it difficult to do so . Up to today, we only see a few here and there got AOR, or able link to portal.