+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

priya541

Jun 8, 2021
Cambridge, ON
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
See, most of us here have some or the other mistakes in the application. So far what I have seen in other programs is if there is a mistake they do give you a chance by asking for an explanation, if a mistake in form they mostly ask you to submit a newly filled form. However, in TR to PR pathway we don’t know yet, so let’s assume they might carry out the same procedure like other programs. I had sent my rectified forms through web form and they said we won’t accept any unsolicited documents. There is no option but to wait. You can go back in this thread about two to three pages, I had copy pasted the whole email I received from IRCC. As of now I have left everything on god. Have patience something positive might turn out.
Thank you

sandy98

Feb 5, 2020
Man I don’t know about that, I also applied with essential worker (French) and still nothing. I don’t believe they will wait until it’s full. I checked today and there is only 38% received application and not even 10% for the French stream. If they wanna wait until that stream is full we gonna have a good year in front of us. So I don’t believe it
Hey Adrien thanks for replying! When did you apply? do you know anyone who applied under the worker stream (French or English) and have received AOR? I applied on May 12 as soon as I got the English test results. I hope they open the international stream again so I can apply under that category as well.

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
People who have received AOR, do get the AOR email in Gmail spam folder or normal folder?

sandy98

Feb 5, 2020
The lawyer from the Canadian Immigration Institute will talk about the new update for TR to PR. If you guys are interested (Today, June 10). He will tak about:

TR to PR Pathway - Critical New Update! IRCC is now starting to reject the attempts of applicants to correct mistakes made when they filed their TR to PR Pathway application. In this video, Mark is going to break down the latest IRCC instructions and provide direction on how to deal with this brutal new development. Mark will also provide insight on where he feels the TR to PR Pathway program will be headed in the future. Will IRCC re-open the International Graduate stream? Will they create a new transitional work permit for those whose work permits will expire before their TR to PR Pathway is processed?

DhruvE

Jun 8, 2021
Toronto
The lawyer from the Canadian Immigration Institute will talk about the new update for TR to PR. If you guys are interested (Today, June 10). He will tak about:

TR to PR Pathway - Critical New Update! IRCC is now starting to reject the attempts of applicants to correct mistakes made when they filed their TR to PR Pathway application. In this video, Mark is going to break down the latest IRCC instructions and provide direction on how to deal with this brutal new development. Mark will also provide insight on where he feels the TR to PR Pathway program will be headed in the future. Will IRCC re-open the International Graduate stream? Will they create a new transitional work permit for those whose work permits will expire before their TR to PR Pathway is processed?
Thanks for the update.

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020

Reject the whole application or just the corrections ?

priya541

Jun 8, 2021
Cambridge, ON
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021

At what time?

HolmesZ

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
we do not know if the screenshot is acceptable for new pathways. The instruction shows that the online portal result could be accepted since as of I understand that the CELPIP result report needs to be downloaded by ourselves in the online portal, and it is a complete PDF format including all the applicant's details in the account. Basically, test takers of CELPIP do not have a hard copy as they need to pay an extra fee in order to receive it.

For IELTS, online results do not include the more accurate info. including the photo, date of result, and officer signature. So, the screenshot is not a complete report, we do not know if this format could be available for this pathway.

In such case, I guess that the instructions showing the acceptable online portal result mean the CELPIP results. BUT, let us see what is the next step for sreenshot

Reactions: AloeVera

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Congrats to everyone who was able to submit their applications! Inspired by @legalfalcon, I'm creating this post for everyone to post their timelines for AOR and COPR so that we can know when IRCC is processing the applications.

Here's mine:
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
------------------------------------------------

- Live counter of submitted applications: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html

- IRCC has mentioned that they plan to process about 40,000 applications this year (source). I believe those who have applied early (in the first 40k batch) have very good chances of getting their COPR by end of the year. *fingers crossed*

------------------------------------------------
Any update ? On your file?

Duck40

Mar 8, 2021

where can we view?

Reactions: priya541