+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Predat0r

Apr 27, 2021
I just found that I forget to mention my previous refusal of US vistor visa, and people say it might cause misrepresentation and 5 years ban. I'm so stressful now. What should I do now?can I withdraw the application after receive AOR?or to send a webform to see if it's possible to correct it?please help guys...
The same thing happened to my sister when she was applying for the PR a while ago. IRCC emailed her and asked for an explanation. She explained that was an honest mistake. Now she is happily a permanent resident. Don't stress out. Just wait until you can provide them with additional documents/explanation letter.

Jenbhai

Jun 9, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 - 09:40 PST
  • Link application to IRCC account: June 8, 2021
  • Biometrics Request: June 8, 2021
  • Biometrics Done: June 8, 2021
  • AOR: - June 9, 2021
  • Medical: Passed on June 8, 2021
  • Eligibility: -
  • Criminality: -
  • Security:
  • COPR:
Did you applied with PCC Certificate or It was with just proof of PCC Application?

What about medical? Was that Previous one or new one?

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
I tried to update my information on imm5669 by sending a new one. I got a response today. The email says that I cannot update my TR to PR application from webform because all the documents should be included in the time of application. And we have to wait for the visa officer to ask for the missing documents.

Reactions: canadawonderland

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
In addition, missing proof of employment, valid language test result and completed schedule 3 are likely to be refused.
On what basis are you saying that? Why would they be refusing an application just because of some error in form... Doesn't make sense. They would ask for it as stated in the guide for officers. I get it for the eligibility stuff, but forms naaa. I have issues in my schedule a btw. And when you sent them the Webform, did you have the application number in the Webform or na

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
On what basis are you saying that? Why would they be refusing an application just because of some error in form... Doesn't make sense. They would ask for it as stated in the guide for officers. I get it for the eligibility stuff, but forms naaa. I have issues in my schedule a btw. And when you sent them the Webform, did you have the application number in the Webform or na
I received an email. Trying to update my imm5669

Reactions: canadawonderland

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I tried to update my information on imm5669 by sending a new one. I got a response today. The email says that I cannot update my TR to PR application from webform because all the documents should be included in the time of application. And we have to wait for the visa officer to ask for the missing documents.
Did you have your application number