+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Unfortunately the info here is not misinformation, mostly. Here is my experience and information from immigration professionals.
1. I talked with a lawyer yesterday and he said that application cannot be updated until we get AoR (or application is successfully linked to web account?).
2. If the visa denial is by US, it is detected very soon. I already put URL of the article in this thread.
3. Some people failed to defend the mistake and got sanctioned. I already put URL, too.

However,
1. At least one of professionals says the mistake can be fixed.
2. At least one of professionals said that consultation will be needed to determine if it can be fixed. He did not say that the mistake is the end of application.

So, I strongly recommend to talk with a professional before making a decision, and please DO NOT try to defend for the mistake by yourself. Ask professional help.
Thank you for your serious advice and I will look for professional help asap. By the way, What if I make another application before they make any decision. Because I am eligible for the non health care Essential stream at the same time.

sandy98

Feb 5, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question! maybe someone knows some info:

I applied for the TR to PR program under the essential workers stream (I didnt have my English test available on May 6 so I was unable to apply under the students' stream) and I havent heard anything or being able to link the application.

* Did anyone here apply under the workers stream and have received AOR? is there another platform where people who applied under the workers stream are posting and keep others updated?

* I have read every single comment here and I am wondering if IRCC will only start assessing applications once the stream has reached the number of spots available?

Any information is much appreciated!

Thanks everyone.

Adrienbarco

Jun 8, 2021
Vernon
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question! maybe someone knows some info:

I applied for the TR to PR program under the essential workers stream (I didnt have my English test available on May 6 so I was unable to apply under the students' stream) and I havent heard anything or being able to link the application.

* Did anyone here apply under the workers stream and have received AOR? is there another platform where people who applied under the workers stream are posting and keep others updated?

* I have read every single comment here and I am wondering if IRCC will only start assessing applications once the stream has reached the number of spots available?

Any information is much appreciated!

Thanks everyone.
Man I don’t know about that, I also applied with essential worker (French) and still nothing. I don’t believe they will wait until it’s full. I checked today and there is only 38% received application and not even 10% for the French stream. If they wanna wait until that stream is full we gonna have a good year in front of us. So I don’t believe it

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
They don't mind you having more than one application in progress (I've seen a few comments about this on their Twitter account). They just inform you that you'll only be granted PR once and that you'll lose the processing fee from the other application
This is correct, you'll get the RPRF back though, I have very personal reasons to have more than one ongoing application but you have to take it as "gamble money"

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
That’s crazy, I haven’t added the refusals part cause I forgot to. What are we supposed to do now? They don’t even allow us to correct these stuff? I might as well just withdraw the application if I can’t correct that. I don’t want to be banned for 5 years!
I am in the same boat with you. Forgot to mention my previous refusal, wondering when we can withdraw it before they make any decision.

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
So according to chatty lawyer, the AORs currently being issued are part of the training being received by TRV officers. Once they are fully trained, AORs will start dropping in very quickly

Last edited:

Axp82

May 12, 2021
I am in the same boat with you. Forgot to mention my previous refusal, wondering when we can withdraw it before they make any decision.
I did same mistake , i consulted two firms and they told me that misrepresentation only occurs when they caught you , if u rectify with webforms before they caught you , it will be fine

2100Maisonneuve

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I did same mistake , i consulted two firms and they told me that misrepresentation only occurs when they caught you , if u rectify with webforms before they caught you , it will be fine
Actually I am considering to withdraw the application Once I received the aor.

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Hi guys, quick update:

1 - I got BIL yesterday, my appointment is later today
2- I linked my application yesterday with my BIL file number, medical passed
3- I just got AOR without completing biometrics, so if you get BIL you will probably get AOR shortly after even if you haven't completed your biometrics yet

Some people are reporting pre-arrival services letters on Discord, not just facebook and other groups. This info comes from very active members in the group so they don't have any reason to lie, normally people from PNP get this letter around a month before COPR. Someone also claims they passed all stages but we don't know yet.
Hey, did you pay your biometrics fee?

byqc

May 26, 2021
Great! But I wonder what can be a proof of "rectify". I sent a message from Webform (not AoR yet), and IRCC's reply includes my original message, so I hope it can be a proof...

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Great! But I wonder what can be a proof of "rectify". I sent a message from Webform (not AoR yet), and IRCC's reply includes my original message, so I hope it can be a proof...
Take screenshots, keep them as your proof. Write down date/time/what you did....a timeline is important too (few months later, you may forget)

Reactions: byqc