>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
My medical passed too. I did medical after applying on May 6. Did not submit the medical sheet given by the doctor yet. How come the portal says medical passed?
Did you give any immigration medicals in the past for study or work permit etc.. ? If yes, IRCC can look at it using your UCI number.

numbnumb

Apr 27, 2021
Did you give any immigration medicals in the past for study or work permit etc.. ? If yes, IRCC can look at it using your UCI number.
I gave one back in 2017, Gave a new one on May 13 after applying on May 6. I think they found out about medical using UCI.

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
One question (Alberta2018) did you sign your forms by hand or used the signature at the end of application ?
Generic 0008: Didn't print
All other forms: I did print, sign by hand and scan
IRCC will accept your electronic signature -> no need to print and sign by hand

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
My medical passed too. I did medical after applying on May 6. Did not submit the medical sheet given by the doctor yet. How come the portal says medical passed?
i have submitted my entire family medicals from the past year 2018. will see how ircc considers them. I am expecting my AOR sometime this month.

night1234

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
People who applied twice for this program, did anyone manage to withdraw one application before getting AOR

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
I figured I may have to get a visitors visa if it doesn't come through. If it does come through, I would be on maintained status until a decision is made correct?

When it comes to a webform, where would I find this? I'm pretty terrible when it comes to finding the right forms or where to send them, I get flustered pretty quickly, so help and advice on where to go would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not sure about maintained status as I read somewhere that suggested it's only available when applying for temporary visas (e.g. extending a temporary visa or changing temporary visa type), and is not a thing for when applying for PR. That's something you need to look into.

Here is the link for the webform.
IRCC web form: Contact us online (cic.gc.ca)