+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I don't know if sending webform make them to process faster. When they forward the form and have a chance to look into an application again
Only UCI, it doesn't help (web-form hasn't link to TR to PR pathway yet). With Application number, it may be different (?).
I send twice and got the replies after more than a week. But nothing happen.

Reactions: Alberta2018

byqc

May 26, 2021
Only UCI, it doesn't help (web-form hasn't link to TR to PR pathway yet). With Application number, it may be different (?).
The chatty lawyer said that we should send a message (anyway) if we find mistakes. He did not say that messages will not be taken into consideration without an application number on AoR.
May I ask the source you reply on, if possible?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
The chatty lawyer said that we should send a message (anyway) if we find mistakes. He did not say that messages will not be taken into consideration without an application number on AoR.
May I ask the source you reply on, if possible?
Enquiry Web-form:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.122407624.234167906.1423250354

Reply from:
From: CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) <IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Date: Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 7:59 AM
Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada // Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
yeah. They asked me to resend again in the above email after a week, it might work if you have app #

byqc

May 26, 2021
Enquiry Web-form:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.122407624.234167906.1423250354

Reply from:
From: CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) <IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Date: Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 7:59 AM
Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada // Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Thank you. However:
On the website, Application Number is not mandatory, and I could not find a part which says that messages are invalid without Application Number.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
So, when submitting my application, I submitted a Medical sheet (imm1017) from 2016, as the guidelines said that this would be fine.

My question is, do you guys think they will ask me for a new one? I already have one booked for June 23rd, but I'm considering to cancel. I understand the TR to PR pathway is uncharted territory for everyone, but I was hoping more experienced people could perhaps offer their insight
MR are valid for 1 year. You will need to do them again. However, timing is important. Submitting too soon can force one to do them again after they expire

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
MR are valid for 1 year. You will need to do them again. However, timing is important. Submitting too soon can force one to do them again after they expire
If you already completed an IME
If you have already completed an IME as part of a previous application (example: to work or to study), you may not need to complete another one when you apply for permanent residence.

When the panel physician completed your exam they would have given you an:

• information printout sheet, or
  • IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form
Please provide a copy of one of these documents or your IME or UMI number from your previous medical exam when you apply online. It does not matter how long ago you had your exam.

If we cannot use your old results, we’ll send you instructions on how to get your medical exam done after you submit your application.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Thank you. However:
On the website, Application Number is not mandatory, and I could not find a part which says that messages are invalid without Application Number.
I understand. But with UCI only, it doesn't help (on my case, just corrected few little errors). That means the Enquiry should have Apps #, then officer may find it. I think at the present, there is no link from web-form to TR to PR pathway yet. Or with AOR, it may has its way to link (?)

*I heard that someone wants to withdraw from TR to PR, still have to wait - even web-from has function "Withdrawal of application"

This is in the reply email:
-------------------------
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your information appears that you do not currently have an application in process with IRCC.
For this reason, the information you provided will not be added to your file.

-------------------------

Last edited: