+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

byqc

May 26, 2021
I forgot to mention my refusal as well ! can you please copy paste here the explanation you sent them so that i have an idea for my explanation as well ! and how did you raise the webform? please help with this if you can

Sorry but I included lots of personal information so I am hesitating to upload it here.
For Webform, https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

I called IRCC twice today but the line was too busy and automatically disconnected.

itsleito

Apr 29, 2021
So, when submitting my application, I submitted a Medical sheet (imm1017) from 2016, as the guidelines said that this would be fine.

My question is, do you guys think they will ask me for a new one? I already have one booked for June 23rd, but I'm considering to cancel. I understand the TR to PR pathway is uncharted territory for everyone, but I was hoping more experienced people could perhaps offer their insight

byqc

May 26, 2021
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your enquiry regarding the addition of a document to your application. However, it appears that the document in question was not included with your request.

In order to assist you, we invite you to resend your enquiry along with the document by filling out the IRCC Web form.

Once received, we will gladly forward your document to the responsible office.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

I have to raise a webform again, just the RCMP report to see how long they respond, about 10 days

Thank you! By the way RCMP report is necessary?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

>You don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada. <

Inder123

Mar 11, 2018
Hi, bro could you please tell me my estimated counter number because I submitted my profile in 10.01 PST ( pacific standard time)

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your enquiry regarding the addition of a document to your application. However, it appears that the document in question was not included with your request.

In order to assist you, we invite you to resend your enquiry along with the document by filling out the IRCC Web form.

Once received, we will gladly forward your document to the responsible office.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

I have to raise a webform again, just the RCMP report to see how long they respond, about 10 days
which option did you choose in the web form, there is nothing for TR to PR. I sent a web form under express entry. However I explained about it.

Reactions: Alberta2018

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
which option did you choose in the web form, there is nothing for TR to PR. I sent a web form under express entry. However I explained about it.
I selected PR (applied online) Express entry.
And in the box, I mentioned UCI, application number and TR to PR pathway (int grad stream)

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
I don't know if sending webform make them to process faster. When they forward the form and have a chance to look into an application again

Axp82

May 12, 2021
When I sent a message last week, probably no. I think I chose something else. This time, when I click the URL sent from IRCC, I do not see the dropdown for it.
Oh u selected express entry one ? And added ur details?

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I don't know if sending webform make them to process faster. When they forward the form and have a chance to look into an application again
I selected PR (applied online) Express entry.
And in the box, I mentioned UCI, application number and TR to PR pathway (int grad stream)
I don’t think so they might reply mine, I had sent without application number. Haven’t received it yet

Reactions: Alberta2018

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
No one have got AOR so far. People who are claiming are fake.
Bro my consultant had 40 clients under, 6 of them got AOR. He didn't gave me any details for privacy issue but they got it. And i also submitted my file at 12:12 est hopefully get my AOR soon