+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sam416

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Hi I submitted TR to PR pathway file under international graduate stream. But now i have also received my iTA from CEC. So should I withdraw my file from international graduate stream. Which out of 2 is the fastest?
prolly CEC Is faster and you will get results in 3-4 months . dont know around what count was your file submitted in intl stream which can take longer than CEC

AnnaSoldy

May 31, 2021
prolly CEC Is faster and you will get results in 3-4 months . dont know around what count was your file submitted in intl stream which can take longer than CEC
I work as a legal assistant, we have CEC file for more than 6 months :rolleyes: some applied in Jan 2021 and did not get anything yet. So, let's try not to get crazy after all of this o_O

Reactions: canadawonderland

sam416

Star Member
May 26, 2021
I work as a legal assistant, we have CEC file for more than 6 months :rolleyes: some applied in Jan 2021 and did not get anything yet. So, let's try not to get crazy after all of this o_O
Depends on luck and profile to profile . my friend has it done within 5 months

sam416

Star Member
May 26, 2021
M like that's nice if they are asking for Biometrics straight up, even before asking for PCC and medical.. And one question if anyone can tell, its getting the Biometrics request almost approval or its just a step. Thanks
ive biometrics done since last year n provided pcc upfront but my spot is around 32k . sadly, i got few more weeks to wait

Kell

May 31, 2021
Definition of employment and extended leave are legal terms which you can find that provincial government sometimes mentions on their website. Meanwhile, a employee is on leave is probably not common when they designed this policy maybe that’s why the website did not mention but their Twitter explained.
I find the rules are pretty clear as I never used any immigration consultant in my life and never had any problems with my visa or immigration status ( I have been over 20 countries). I think the immigration office is often reasonable as long as your material makes sense. Sometimes you need to think about why they have a certain requirement and try to explain yourself from their standpoint.

this website is very good for tracking paperwork timeline that’a why I use it.

>the explanation of immigration policies is super clear on their website

If it is "super clear", there is an explanation about what are accepted as an extended leave and what are not, but there is no clear-cut rule.
That's why the consultant gave me a possibility of inquiry.

In the first place, if IRCC site gave "super clear" explanations, we would not need this thread :(