+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Kell

May 31, 2021
cicnews is just a website, not an official CIC website. It is an agency which makes money from helping people immigrate.

I am unsure about the qualification. CIC Twitter did response that “on leave” status qualifies:

Q: Hi, does the on leave ( sick leave or marital leave) status considered as employed?

A: 1/2 In order to be eligible, applicants must be employed when they submit their application under this pathway. Those who are employed, but on extended leave meet this criteria. However, if there is a severance of the employer/employee relationship...

Sorry I was try to send picture but it somehow does not allow.

Read the previous web contents well, and one more below. You cannot automatically assume that you are eligible.
Talk with a lawyer if you want.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/04/faq-new-pr-streams-for-essential-workers-international-student-graduates-in-canada-0417879.html#gs.281d5f

>You will also have to be working at the time of your application, and you cannot be on leave for medical, maternity, or otherwise. <

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Misinterpretation is not some minor mistake or typing error like many people did here. Misinterpretation is something very serious like forging a false document.
forging, lying, providing false information, failure to declare information that would otherwise affect an application

byqc

May 26, 2021
cicnews is just a website, not an official CIC website. It is an agency which makes money from helping people immigrate.

I am unsure about the qualification. CIC Twitter did response that “on leave” status qualifies:

Q: Hi, does the on leave ( sick leave or marital leave) status considered as employed?

A: 1/2 In order to be eligible, applicants must be employed when they submit their application under this pathway. Those who are employed, but on extended leave meet this criteria. However, if there is a severance of the employer/employee relationship...

Sorry I was try to send picture but it somehow does not allow.

I talked with a consultant, and she told me that immigration officers have a right to make an inquiry and just "not terminated" is not a guarantee of "being employed."

Kell

May 31, 2021
That’s exactly what the IRCC Twitter said : a severance of the employer/employee relationship

It implies if the employment relationship is having some problems which leads to an end. It depends on the immigration office to determine what situation is ‘severance’. To be very honest with you, the explanation of immigration policies is super clear on their website, I doubt if the immigration consultant can give a better answer. They often give uncertainty.

I talked with a consultant, and she told me that immigration officers have a right to make an inquiry and just "not terminated" is not a guarantee of "being employed."

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
My friend got the AOR and biometric request today of TR to PR international graduate stream. He linked the application with his GCMS account as well. The application number is starting with "E".
And yes, he submitted at 12.10 P.M. EST, May 6.
So keep checking your email if you are near to this time. Stay positive!!!
Did he have the PCC and medial