+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Taran123

May 12, 2021
I am not sure when i came to canada i display my nz refusal or not ?

now I applied under tr to pr pathway.
I got my work permit study permit and all ?

so what should i do now ?

is there a way to check how i can check my study permit application that i show my previous refusal or not ?

Or just sit and wait. Don't tell anything. Like study permit and work permit.
This application can also go through what you advice ?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
My submission time was 12:14 pm EST and till now received no AOR and can't link! Anyone else on the same boat? I applied under the International Graduates Stream and had my Medical upfront and not the PCC
Everyone try and relax only the very first people got AOR, if you submitted at 12:14 there are about 1,000 people ahead of you so it might take a week or two for us to get.

Reactions: Rjs_007 and NAVNII

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
A quick question
For international graduate stream:
For background and declaration form, were we supposed to enter our part-time jobs as well in personal history while studying full time ?

Reactions: 13Sona

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
My submission time was 12:14 pm EST and till now received no AOR and can't link! Anyone else on the same boat? I applied under the International Graduates Stream and had my Medical upfront and not the PCC
...Most people are on your boat. In total, only 2 people from the discord group have reported AOR so far

kurtnguyen98

May 10, 2021
Hey guys, my application documents are fine, but in form IMM 5604 I forgot to put the country in my parent's address and I also didn't fill out my native names. Do you think should I wait for AOR to raise a webform or I should do it now because I'm afraid they might refuse before I can update my application?

Reactions: canadawonderland

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hey guys, my application documents are fine, but in form IMM 5604 I forgot to put the country in my parent's address and I also didn't fill out my native names. Do you think should I wait for AOR to raise a webform or I should do it now because I'm afraid they might refuse before I can update my application?
You could try raising a webform now, but they definitely won't refuse your application for such a minor mistake. I'm sure you will get an AOR.

Reactions: canadawonderland

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Yes. Personal history needs to have everything including any work that you did while studying.
Damn, I didn’t write about my part time work during full time studies. Once AOR is received, I hope I can send rectified form through web form.