+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Kikiqpalzm

May 20, 2021
I was going through IRCC tweets and replies. Someone had tweeted about query regarding submitting rectified forms and missing document, if they could submit it through the web form. IRCC replied saying you cannot submit additional documents through web form once application has been submitted.
That reply really freaked me out. I mean there are thousands of applications with some or the other mistakes. I hope they are lenient with TR to PR applications.
That’s crazy, I haven’t added the refusals part cause I forgot to. What are we supposed to do now? They don’t even allow us to correct these stuff? I might as well just withdraw the application if I can’t correct that. I don’t want to be banned for 5 years!

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
That’s crazy, I haven’t added the refusals part cause I forgot to. What are we supposed to do now? They don’t even allow us to correct these stuff? I might as well just withdraw the application if I can’t correct that. I don’t want to be banned for 5 years!
I never had refusal, however, I am worried about some silly mistakes I have done in my travel and family background forms.

Reactions: canadawonderland

jeevancheema

Mar 29, 2017
Only when they start to check your application you will be able to link it. For now, only those who sent on May 6, between 12:00h and 12:10h, managed to link it. Check what time you sent yours and calculate it. You will probably only be able to link in a few days. Don't worry. Keep trying it once a day.
i am not able to i did at 12.10

sam416

Star Member
May 26, 2021
I was going through IRCC tweets and replies. Someone had tweeted about query regarding submitting rectified forms and missing document, if they could submit it through the web form. IRCC replied saying you cannot submit additional documents through web form once application has been submitted.
That reply really freaked me out. I mean there are thousands of applications with some or the other mistakes. I hope they are lenient with TR to PR applications.
i just saw that post . Ircc answered to the person who enquired for her incomplete study permit file submitted not TR to PR.

Reactions: canadawonderland