+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Kikiqpalzm

May 20, 2021
Hey guys a quick question. My employer forgot to add my job duties on the letter. When I get AOR should I upload a new letter including the duties this time or just leave it as it is and if they ask for more they will?

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hey guys a quick question. My employer forgot to add my job duties on the letter. When I get AOR should I upload a new letter including the duties this time or just leave it as it is and if they ask for more they will?
Which stream did you apply to? If it's international graduates, then it's not necessary to include duties. If essential or healthcare, then you have to submit a webform with the updated letter containing duties.

Kikiqpalzm

May 20, 2021
Which stream did you apply to? If it's international graduates, then it's not necessary to include duties. If essential or healthcare, then you have to submit a webform with the updated letter containing duties.
But why wouldn’t it be necessary for international one? The work proof seemed to be requiring the same for every stream. Hopefully I’m mistaken

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
But why wouldn’t it be necessary for international one? The work proof seemed to be requiring the same for every stream. Hopefully I’m mistaken
Sorry, my bad. I went throught the guide again and yes, responsibilities and duties must be mentioned for all the streams.

Wait for an AOR and then submit the updated letter via webform.