+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
You all need to stop uploading false information. “I know someone that got AOR”. All these pictures and all can be easily forged. They have not started processing applications. When they start, it will be obvious. It’s not going to be one person receiving AOR. Hundreds, thousands will get AOR. Stop with the fake news.

trymybest

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hey Guys, my work permit expires in Aug1st. I have applied under tr to pr pathway . So far I haven’t received AOR. Does anyone know what should I do about my visa while waiting for AOR?
I've been wondering. What happens if you don't receive AOR by the time your permit is expired?

AloeVera

May 19, 2021
Hey Guys, my work permit expires in Aug1st. I have applied under tr to pr pathway . So far I haven’t received AOR. Does anyone know what should I do about my visa while waiting for AOR?
I believe there is another public policy which allow to extend pgwp due to pandemic complications

AloeVera

May 19, 2021
You all need to stop uploading false information. “I know someone that got AOR”. All these pictures and all can be easily forged. They have not started processing applications. When they start, it will be obvious. It’s not going to be one person receiving AOR. Hundreds, thousands will get AOR. Stop with the fake news.

How do you imagine it? Hundreds, thousands agents going to freeze, and on count 3, press button send AOR? This time it’s not automatic one.

• Haha
Reactions: JALT

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I know 2 other trustworthy people who got the same AOR letter an hour ago. It's real and it's happening.

AloeVera

May 19, 2021
I know 2 other trustworthy people who got the same AOR letter an hour ago. It's real and it's happening.
It doesn’t make you trustworthy tho. (Just kidding). Some ppl won’t believe anybody unti they get their own AOR or even Copr, so I don’t understand what are they still doing here

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
It doesn’t make you trustworthy tho. (Just kidding). Some ppl won’t believe anybody unti they get their own AOR or even Copr, so I don’t understand what are they still doing here
Well, nobody's forcing them to believe. Considering the amount of fake AORs we've seen in the past few weeks, I don't really blame them.

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
How do you imagine it? Hundreds, thousands agents going to freeze, and on count 3, press button send AOR? This time it’s not automatic one.
Lol yeah just like you think officers have begun processing and it’s 3 people they sent AOR too. It was also on this forum people claimed to have received some form of AOR over a week ago. It’s best to not post something until you are the one that actually received it