+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
for anyone want to hear the lawyer :)

TR to PR Pathway NEW UPDATE straight from IRCC!!!
y o u t u b e . c o m/watch?v=O9b04LKJLx8

@ starts at 6.00pm EST today
Also, submit a second web form once we receive the AOR.
It is getting frustrating day by day.

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Apparently they have removed the paystubs from list of mandated documents pertaining to work experience. I'm not sure if he's talking only about non-essential and healthcare workers streams only though. I applied under international graduates stream and uploaded only my employment letter.

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Apparently they have removed the paystubs from list of mandated documents pertaining to work experience. I'm not sure if he's talking only about non-essential and healthcare workers streams only though. I applied under international graduates stream and uploaded only my employment letter.
still it shows in ircc webpage

sam416

Star Member
May 26, 2021
yeah most of us did same or they started jobs in the following week of application.Hence they submitted Employment letter. which is totally fine

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
I applied under international graduates stream.

I didn't submit the study permit that is already expired but I uploaded the current visa PGWP, diploma, official transcript.

Does it any problem.... Im just worrying :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No, my pay rate is the same as the previous one it’s 14.80 per hour.
In that case what you're planning on doing feels extremely risky to me. It means that either you've misrepresented your job as a food counter attendant in the PR application or you're going to misrepresent your job as a supervisor in the SOWP application. I think this could put you on a path for a misrepresentation finding (which could then result in a misrepresentation ban). If you have already submitted the PR application and said you are working in a food counter attendant role, then I would definitely not submit the SOWP saying you have a different occupation. That's my advice.

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I have a small question,
I have lived in Dubai for 347 days (18 days less to 1 year 27th may 2016 to 8th May 2017) on work permit. I have written proper dates in the general IMM form. However, for the form “Supplementary Information Your Travels” in length column I have written 1 year. It was not exactly 1 year. Will it be a problem as the dates are also specified on the stamps in my passport. Should I resubmit it or it should be fine ?

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I have a small question,
I have lived in Dubai for 347 days (18 days less to 1 year 27th may 2016 to 8th May 2017) on work permit. I have written proper dates in the general IMM form. However, for the form “Supplementary Information Your Travels” in length column I have written 1 year. It was not exactly 1 year. Will it be a problem as the dates are also specified on the stamps in my passport. Should I resubmit it or it should be fine ?
Were you a resident at that time? If so, it's not necessary to list that in the travel history because your stay in Dubai should come under the Personal history and Addresses section of background declaration.

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Were you a resident at that time? If so, it's not necessary to list that in the travel history because your stay in Dubai should come under the Personal history and Addresses section of background declaration.
Yes I was a resident
And yes I have written all that in personal history and addresses section