+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Can anybody advice what needs to be submitted in proof of employment. i only uploaded job letter . i applied under intl graduate stream
This is a crazy idea.. how you checked the official guide?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html#step1

2. Proof of Current Employment in Canada

When you apply, you will need to prove that you are currently employed in Canada.

You must submit the following as proof:

• A copy of your work permit(s) in Canada (if applicable), and
  • An employer reference letter from your current employer. The letter must include:
    • location of work
    • specific period of your employment (to/from dates)
    • description of your main responsibilities and duties
    • your total annual salary and benefits
    • the number of hours you work per week
    • your employer's name, signature, full address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)

You must also include your most recent pay stubs.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
This is what the new announcement says, in regards to the current employment criteria assessment.

• The lock-in date to determine “currently employed” is the date the application is received by IRCC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/tr-pr-pathway/assessing.html?fbclid=IwAR1x021Aa1wfGNhj806Z9moill-uxGaWjYy3hm4N8Uu4EDS0XfsEIhYVk9o#s3
Thanks for sharing.
IRCC updated few details, more clearer, simple point to point.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
This is a crazy idea.. how you checked the official guide?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html#step1

When you apply, you will need to prove that you are currently employed in Canada.
  • An employer reference letter from your current employer. The letter must include:
    • location of work
    • your employer's name, signature, full address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)
Don't be confused.
This is for essential workers.

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
Don't be confused.
This is for essential workers.
It is you that is getting confused. Following the link the OP provided. Under step 1 it clearly says it is for ALL streams, which includes the international graduates. Graduates have to provide the same proof and paystubs

Step 1. Supporting Documents
What documents do I need?
A document checklist will be generated for you when you sign up for the application portal. The checklist identifies the supporting documents you will need to upload to apply through this pathway.

For all streams

1. Proof of Entry and Status in Canada

When you apply, you will need to prove that you have valid status, and are living in Canada when you submit your application and when IRCC makes a final decision on your application.

To prove your status in Canada you must submit a copy of your most recent immigration document such as work permit, or study permit.

NOTE: Your dependent family members can be outside Canada when you apply and throughout processing.

• location of work

3. Proof of Language Proficiency

When you apply, you will need to prove that you meet or exceed the minimum language requirements for your stream.

You will need to submit a valid language test to prove your ability to apply for the TR to PR pathway.

Stream-specific supporting documents
The following supporting documentation must be provided based on the stream to which you are applying:
etc etc etc

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Can anybody advice what needs to be submitted in proof of employment. i only uploaded job letter . i applied under intl graduate stream
Proof of authorization to work - upload work permit.
Proof of current work experience- employment letter and recent pay stubs ( I also submitted t4)

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
I’m in a similar situation right now. Can I leave my job or wait till I get AOR ? Please advise. I submitted my application on May 6th around 12.46 pm.
You are not asking the right people. On this forum we are all making informed/uninformed guesses just like you. For something important such as this you should phone the IRCC help centre and ask an agent, or comment on the Twitter feed. On this forum we might advise you wrong and screw it up for you...

Reactions: Tomican

sam416

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Proof of authorization to work - upload work permit.
Proof of current work experience- employment letter and recent pay stubs ( I also submitted t4)
i did the exact same thing but didnt have any paystubs bc i joined a job on may3rd. i got paystubs now that i will send after Aor if they require. but most likely they needed basically an employment letter