+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

hereandthere

Jul 10, 2020
May 6th or the date you got application number ?
It's crazy that many people got hired in early May, applied on May 6th, stopped working after that and got PR. Serious?
It's still fair. This program is not an economical program, and its main purpose is to increase the number of immigrants, not to compare people based on their contribution.

Reactions: namastevoila

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
Did you combine wp w all these 3. i read or may be misunderstood in cuc website which said POF should submit copy of wp n reference letter
Oh yeah, PGWP was merged with those docs too. Same for Study permit for proof of education. And then uploaded PGWP and SP again for their sections

rachelf1394

Mar 24, 2021
Hi guys I’m freaking a bit out. I did the mistake as many of forgetting to the put visitor visa refusal for US on the background part. I read online there’s cases of misinterpretation and also ban from Canada for some and it’s scary. I want to send the changes with the correct form but we can’t do anything without that AOR it’s scary. I am thinking of just withdrawing the application. I don’t know what to do. I’d rather have my current status then to be completely banned for stupid reason of being in a rush and forgot to read carefully
Hi!
dont stress out to much! Wait to kink your application, security and background check is what takes longer so they probably will take a while to check that, and you might be able to fix it and explain yourself once you link it!!
stay positive!

Harmilan

Jan 2, 2018
May 6th or the date you got application number ?
It's crazy that many people got hired in early May, applied on May 6th, stopped working after that and got PR. Serious?
I’m in a similar situation right now. Can I leave my job or wait till I get AOR ? Please advise. I submitted my application on May 6th around 12.46 pm.

sam416

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Oh yeah, PGWP was merged with those docs too. Same for Study permit for proof of education. And then uploaded PGWP and SP again for their sections
i didnt add wp copy in POE but have submitted it in Proof of work authorization. is it incomplete?

MJenish

Feb 26, 2019
I’m in a similar situation right now. Can I leave my job or wait till I get AOR ? Please advise. I submitted my application on May 6th around 12.46 pm.
This is what the new announcement says, in regards to the current employment criteria assessment.

• The lock-in date to determine “currently employed” is the date the application is received by IRCC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/tr-pr-pathway/assessing.html?fbclid=IwAR1x021Aa1wfGNhj806Z9moill-uxGaWjYy3hm4N8Uu4EDS0XfsEIhYVk9o#s3

jayalvir

May 25, 2021
But then how are you getting updates about the application when you were not even able to link it.. Something is up for sure with IRCC then i guess
My updates are through mails but I need to link my application in order for me to see their message. I do have Application Number already too. But every time I link it with my account, nothing matches show.

jayalvir

May 25, 2021
did you receive your your AOR email?
It's hard to upload picture here as proof, but in the email I receive from IRCC, my Application Number is already there, and they want me to link my account to see my message. The problem is I can't link it, tried how many times already and got suspended for 2 days now. I will try again today.

Jatt Saab

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
It's hard to upload picture here as proof, but in the email I receive from IRCC, my Application Number is already there, and they want me to link my account to see my message. The problem is I can't link it, tried how many times already and got suspended for 2 days now. I will try again today.
Hey, what time you submitted your application ? And did u ever done biometrics before?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
This is what the new announcement says, in regards to the current employment criteria assessment.

The lock-in date to determine “currently employed” is the date the application is received by IRCC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/tr-pr-pathway/assessing.html?fbclid=IwAR1x021Aa1wfGNhj806Z9moill-uxGaWjYy3hm4N8Uu4EDS0XfsEIhYVk9o#s3
Does it mean I put date "2021-05-06" the same as "Ongoing"?