Medical : upfront
PCC : upfront
AOR :
COPR:
applied for my wife and kid too
There medical and pcc were also upfront

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
There are no requirements that the current employment be full-time or permanent.

Applicants do not need to remain employed throughout the processing of the application.

Anyone can explain what does it mean to me :|

Kikiqpalzm

May 20, 2021
There are no requirements that the current employment be full-time or permanent.

Applicants do not need to remain employed throughout the processing of the application.

Anyone can explain what does it mean to me :|
At least some good news. It means that your job can be part time or anything doesn’t have to be a permanent or full time job. Also it means that after you apply and when your application is received, you don’t need to stay in that job anymore or even be employed. If you check a bit more up it says “The lock-in date to determine “currently employed” is the date the application is received by IRCC.” Which means that after that date that rule is locked in and you are eligible even after that you stop working! Which is very good news if someone has the misfortune of losing a job etc

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
At least some good news. It means that your job can be part time or anything doesn’t have to be a permanent or full time job. Also it means that after you apply and when your application is received, you don’t need to stay in that job anymore or even be employed. If you check a bit more up it says “The lock-in date to determine “currently employed” is the date the application is received by IRCC.” Which means that after that date that rule is locked in and you are eligible even after that you stop working! Which is very good news if someone has the misfortune of losing a job etc
The lock-in date to determine “currently employed” is the date the application is received by IRCC

-> is that date May 6 ?

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
I applied under tr to pr policy,
I have question regarding spouse or marriage proofs.
I uploaded my marriage certificate and Bank joint account.

But have not uploaded anything else other than these two evidences. As they did not mention it anywhere.
What would it may result to ?
Any Idea on this ?

sam416

Star Member
May 26, 2021
The lock-in date to determine “currently employed” is the date the application is received by IRCC

-> is that date May 6 ?
Thats wht i am confused. i consider application is received when they send us AOR Not when we submit the file. Files are not in their system yet apparently

hereandthere

Jul 10, 2020
Hi guys I’m freaking a bit out. I did the mistake as many of forgetting to the put visitor visa refusal for US on the background part. I read online there’s cases of misinterpretation and also ban from Canada for some and it’s scary. I want to send the changes with the correct form but we can’t do anything without that AOR it’s scary. I am thinking of just withdrawing the application. I don’t know what to do. I’d rather have my current status then to be completely banned for stupid reason of being in a rush and forgot to read carefully
I cannot suggest what to do but I heard an immigration lawyer say that he has seen similar instances like yours before and it was considered misrepresentation by the immigration agent. Unfortunately, the penalty is severe.. can be deportation and a ban.

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020
that could be a grey zone, technically AOR is an acknowledgment that your application is received by IRCC. But I could be wrong just my opinion
May 6th or the date you got application number ?
It's crazy that many people got hired in early May, applied on May 6th, stopped working after that and got PR. Serious?

sam416

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Can anybody advice what needs to be submitted in proof of employment. i only uploaded job letter . i applied under intl graduate stream

Reactions: Jasmrahar