+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Param1991

May 16, 2021
Hi guys I’m freaking a bit out. I did the mistake as many of forgetting to the put visitor visa refusal for US on the background part. I read online there’s cases of misinterpretation and also ban from Canada for some and it’s scary. I want to send the changes with the correct form but we can’t do anything without that AOR it’s scary. I am thinking of just withdrawing the application. I don’t know what to do. I’d rather have my current status then to be completely banned for stupid reason of being in a rush and forgot to read carefully
Donot freak out. It will not result in ban. Just send webform before they ask.They will not be processing the application in atleast 6 months. Webform will reach out to visa officer processing ur application with in 2 weeks. So just relax and write LOE and update the form.

Good Luck

Sugam Sugam

Dec 26, 2019
Hello everyone. I have just one quick question. I have already submitted my application and can i move to another province now ?

Taran123

May 12, 2021
Donot freak out. It will not result in ban. Just send webform before they ask.They will not be processing the application in atleast 6 months. Webform will reach out to visa officer processing ur application with in 2 weeks. So just relax and write LOE and update the form.

Good Luck
Have to wait for aor right ? Otherwise there is no way to send a webform ?

jayalvir

May 25, 2021
I did submit my application on May 09, 2021, received email's yesterday and the other day. This is my only application. But most of requirement's that I submit like passport and medical of spouse are all appointment's. I was just hoping they will ask later on.

rovopooh

May 25, 2021
I submitted 12:11pm ET on May 6th, cannot link the application yet......but I have some issues on imm0008 and 5669 form, not sure this is causing any delays.....:(

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
I did submit my application on May 09, 2021, received email's yesterday and the other day. This is my only application. But most of requirement's that I submit like passport and medical of spouse are all appointment's. I was just hoping they will ask later on.
From which ircc email id you are receiving these updates?

Is it going to the spam email folder?

vinod mk

Mar 9, 2019
did you receive your your AOR email?

Sevou

May 18, 2021
Great opportunity to get moving up + good pay.
"Graduates and workers must be present in Canada and currently working (with authorization) at the time of their application"

*The officer has never tell you "should/should not". Their job is explain the rule, but not give you the advice ;)
So that means I can change it / I cannot wow thank you so much ;)