+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Abhinav Goyal

May 18, 2018
Question:
So if applying for one of the streams in the TR to PR pathway, as a single applicant, my marital status changes somewhere down the line this year before a decision is made on the application, what would be the best-case scenario in that event.
Will I add the co-applicant's name in this application itself, or wait for a decision to be made and then sponsor the spouse, or apply for a spousal work permit?
Also, how much time it may take for the spouse to get a status (either PR or WP) in Canada in any of these events?
Thanks!

jayalvir

May 25, 2021
Good Day, really need help guys. This is the second day that I link my TR to PR application to my account and still no matches to be found. I was suspended again because on keep on trying. I fill up all the needed details correctly and I still can't go through it. Does anyone here experience the same problem? I cannot read the message I got from IRCC. Hope to find a help here. Thanks

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Good Day, really need help guys. This is the second day that I link my TR to PR application to my account and still no matches to be found. I was suspended again because on keep on trying. I fill up all the needed details correctly and I still can't go through it. Does anyone here experience the same problem? I cannot read the message I got from IRCC. Hope to find a help here. Thanks
Wait Until June/July for AOR. The only person who was able to link directly was one of the first to apply everyone else is not in the system yet.

jayalvir

May 25, 2021
Wait Until June/July for AOR. The only person who was able to link directly was one of the first to apply everyone else is not in the system yet.
Thank you for the response. I'm just concern of the mail's I'm receiving. I already receive messages about "A Message about your Application is waiting for you" and "Your Application Status has Changes". I hope this is not refussal :(

Reactions: canadawonderland

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Is there a minimum work hour/week for current employment once you have 1560 hour of previous work experience ..is 4hr/week enough?

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Thank you for the response. I'm just concern of the mail's I'm receiving. I already receive messages about "A Message about your Application is waiting for you" and "Your Application Status has Changes". I hope this is not refussal :(
At what time you submitted your application?

Sam8899

Star Member
May 11, 2021
You were able to link tr to pr application?
And what time did you submit?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hope it is not.
Please share with us the information you got. Thanks

TheList

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (around 3pm ~12k applicants in)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Jan 12, 2021
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hi everyone I know this was asked multiple times but Im just wondering if your forgot to mention your refusal under backround info, should the LOE consist of why I forgot to mention i got refusal or why my application got refused or both. Also, is it possible just to update it and check the yes box then explain why i got refuse and not mention you got the mistake at first?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/post-9425950

Reactions: Harshp86

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Do you have any other application under process? Can you please update us about the time when you submitted your application and when where you able to link it?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Looks like you've got some other application in process right now.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Its too Late, which probably means I will be missing out this stream :|
Which province are you in? I could look around and see what dates are visible, if you're in ON for example, you've got a wide range of test locations.

Kikiqpalzm

May 20, 2021
Hi guys I’m freaking a bit out. I did the mistake as many of forgetting to the put visitor visa refusal for US on the background part. I read online there’s cases of misinterpretation and also ban from Canada for some and it’s scary. I want to send the changes with the correct form but we can’t do anything without that AOR it’s scary. I am thinking of just withdrawing the application. I don’t know what to do. I’d rather have my current status then to be completely banned for stupid reason of being in a rush and forgot to read carefully

sinpierrre

May 12, 2021
  • Stream: Essenetial non-healthcare (English)
  • Submitted: May 26, 2021 (4:58 PM EST - 10,093 applicants)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -