+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Harshp86

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
I applied for tr to pr pathway i forget to mentioned my usa visitor visa refusal but my Usa visa is approved i didnt not mentioned in my study permit or work permit then also it got approved so what to do in that case .

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
I applied for tr to pr pathway i forget to mentioned my usa visitor visa refusal but my Usa visa is approved i didnt not mentioned in my study permit or work permit then also it got approved so what to do in that case .
That is misrepresentation. Just submit Letter of explanation via webform and mention that you forget to give details about visa refusal once you get AOR. It won't hurt if you give them this information before they find out.

Taran123

May 12, 2021
In which form you need to enter this information?

Taran123

May 12, 2021
That is misrepresentation. Just submit Letter of explanation via webform and mention that you forget to give details about visa refusal once you get AOR. It won't hurt if you give them this information before they find out.
In which form you need to tell this i also got refusal but I didn't saw anything where to mention this which form is that ?

Param1991

May 16, 2021
Yes i am in the same boat now. I also didn't mentioned fuck. Now what to do at this point ? Email them now or wait until i get my AOR. I submitted my file at 12 38 on may 6th.
Just wait for application number, submit LOE and new signed form
You would be good, nothing to worry about.

Harshp86

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
But how study and work permit approved ?then i did not mention that