+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Param1991

May 16, 2021
Has any one applied PCC with different addresses? Means my address on passport and my residential current address in india are different.
If yes then what are the consequences?
*** In my case local police has come to current address and not cooperating to clear pcc.
Tell them you use to live at the old address when u left for canada and you never lived at the new address where ur family lived now

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Has any one applied PCC with different addresses? Means my address on passport and my residential current address in india are different.
If yes then what are the consequences?
*** In my case local police has come to current address and not cooperating to clear pcc.
when did you apply for your PCC?

Last edited:

JLC123

Star Member
May 22, 2021
How to done Medical examination confirmation (IME) for family members? I'm done it ,but they didn't .I'm trying to apply under TR-PR for essential non medical stream.
Hi, I was wondering the same thing. I have already booked an appointment for my wife to have her medical exam done. However, I was wondering if like me the principal applicant. I can submit a letter of explanation saying that she has already schedule an appointment so i can submit the application.

JLC123

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Anyone know if I can submit my application if I am missing my wife's Medical exam. I have an email confirming her appointment. Can I attached a letter of explanation with her schedule appointment? that is all I am missing. I already had my Medical done.

Keeemeeea

May 22, 2021
  • DStream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021(around 12:25)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: -
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPY

I have a question about the marriage certificate. I just attached the translated one and forgot to attach my true certified copy(in original language).
Is it possible to send them now? I am afraid maybe they reject me because of this mistake.

Keeemeeea

May 22, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • COPY

I have a question about the marriage certificate. I just attached the translated one and forgot to attach my true certified copy(in original language).
Is it possible to send them now? I am afraid maybe they reject me because of this mistake.

Param1991

May 16, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • COPY

Don't worry, they will not be rejecting it, just upload the it once you get the AOR. Initially they will just be checking the 4 basic requirements that is ielts, graduation, employment letter and work permit.