+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Habib.bd

May 14, 2021
Hello,
I have applied under recent international graduate stream.
My question is can I change the job now? Or is it neccessary to work in the same job in which application was made?
You can change your job but when you will get AOR, you have to update your profile with the new job information.

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
This is false, you only need to have intention to LIVE outside Quebec, that means that you are allowed to work anywhere in Canada (ex. reside in Ottawa and working in Gatineau QC), even you can apply for PR from Quebec, but then they will ask you to prove that you will reside outside Quebec, for example lease agreement .
I attached my lease agreement and applied from quebec. Hope they don't reject me. I also provided an intention letter with the lease.

Ac1dico

Star Member
May 16, 2021
My lawyer sent me this
It was in other langauge so i just used google translator because the story so long

This is a briefing to immigration consultants and lawyers yesterday (18th) on the TR to PR Pathway program. I participated in the meeting myself, and the meeting was answered by an official working in the Operations team who also participated in the TR to PR program development.

Is a signature required on the submitted document? Or should there be no signature?
Ø There was an answer that it would be fine with or without a signature, and that they would receive all of them regardless of the part. The immigration ministry recognized that it was not clearly guided and explained why it was not officially stated in the guidelines: normally other immigration programs are required to be signed, so it was not officially stated in the guidelines to avoid misleading applicants preparing for other programs.

Do I have to maintain my employment after I register?
Ø No, there was an answer that it's okay not to continue working, and that you can work somewhere else even if you weren't working at the time of the application.

Can I submit additional documents?
Ø Eligability-related documents will be requested by the Ministry of Immigration as much as possible. The Acknowledgement Of Receipt (AOR) has not been issued yet, but upon receipt, it will be accompanied by a description of how to submit additional documents through a window (channel) other than Webform.

Is there a possibility that the program will reopen?
Ø I haven't heard a clear answer about this part. However, according to an interview with Globe and Mail on May 12, Minister Lee Min-sung said there was a possibility.
You mentioned eligibility related documents will be requested. What about admissibility related documents i.e medical/pcc?

farhan357

Sep 19, 2013
Hi everyone.
I submitted file in tr to pr. But when i am logging into my account i cannot open my passport file error as cannot load the pdf. Tried it on different computers. My question is this. If anyone has encountered same situation? Is there possibility officer has got corrupt file as well ? If yes will they give me a chance to upload passport?.

farhan357

Sep 19, 2013
Hi everyone.
I submitted file in tr to pr. But when i am logging into my account i cannot open my passport file error as cannot load the pdf. Tried it on different computers. My question is this. If anyone has encountered same situation? Is there possibility officer has got corrupt file as well ? If yes will they give me a chance to upload passport?.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi everyone.
Try this, rename file name, simple, no characters.

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi everyone.
Try this, rename file name, simple, no characters.
If it had characters or symbols, they wouldn't have allowed them to upload in the first place. Happened to me

ANMOL..SHARMA

Sep 30, 2018
I have three questions that required to be addressed,
Q1) I submitted PCC proofs like the Shipping Label of India's PCC and Invoice of RCMP PCC for Canada but I forgot to attach the Letter of Explanation?? is that really a big issue, that will end in refusing my file of PR. Most of the lawyers I consulted said, don't worry you will get AOR. Should I fill the webform?
Q2) IMM 0008 form I did print that form I did wet-signature at the end, is that a blender
Q3) Can we move to other jobs, if yes what type of documentation do we need from a new employer or any other specific documentation from the previous employer??

(****** I applied under Internation Graduate Stream TR to PR ******)

Looking for your advise!!!!

ggv13

Nov 29, 2019
Hi guys,

Regarding Schedule 3 imm 0130, IRCC posted the first version with 03-2021 footnote. This version can’t be saved but we printed and signed it. However, they updated it with footnote 05-2021, the version that can be saved. Is it okay if we submitted the first version? Or will our application be refused? Please help.
Thank you.

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
I have three questions that required to be addressed,
Q1) I submitted PCC proofs like the Shipping Label of India's PCC and Invoice of RCMP PCC for Canada but I forgot to attach the Letter of Explanation?? is that really a big issue, that will end in refusing my file of PR. Most of the lawyers I consulted said, don't worry you will get AOR. Should I fill the webform?
Q2) IMM 0008 form I did print that form I did wet-signature at the end, is that a blender
Q3) Can we move to other jobs, if yes what type of documentation do we need from a new employer or any other specific documentation from the previous employer??

(****** I applied under Internation Graduate Stream TR to PR ******)

Looking for your advise!!!!
I can answer your question 1. No it wont result into your application getting denied. Delay yes but deny, I don't think so. Plus pretty sure IRCC can acquire PCC for Canada by themselves. We don't have to provide that

Do I need to get a police certificate for my time in Canada?
No. You don’t need to get a police certificate for your time in Canada.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4

namastevoila

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Regarding Schedule 3 imm 0130, IRCC posted the first version with 03-2021 footnote. This version can’t be saved but we printed and signed it. However, they updated it with footnote 05-2021, the version that can be saved. Is it okay if we submitted the first version? Or will our application be refused? Please help.
Thank you.
shouldn't be an issue. somewhere on their website pretty sure it said you can print sign and upload too