+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Guys don’t believe everything you see on the internet. Why not just wait for the AOR instead of creating unnecessary anxiety. If they are processing applications, a large portion of people will be reporting that they have received it. Not one or 2 people from online groups.

Reactions: NAVNII

KimNguyen

May 12, 2021
Guys don’t believe everything you see on the internet. Why not just wait for the AOR instead of creating unnecessary anxiety. If they are processing applications, a large portion of people will be reporting that they have received it. Not one or 2 people from online groups.
Argee too. But we are wondering about the processing time because it's too little information about that

rskyadams

May 10, 2020
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (around 04:02pm EST)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
thanks,still vague though,

taxi driver is a self-employed job, why it’s been listed on the essential work list,

I’m referring to NOC 7513&7514 in the following Link,

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/who-can-apply.html#eligible-1
Not all taxi drivers are Uber drivers neither are all Taxi businesses Uber in Canada. There are numerous taxi drivers who are employed by Cab companies. An example, in my city, we do not have Uber, there are only 2 private Cab companies which hire drivers and that's the case with many other small municipalities in Canada. Uber operates in larger cities.
So as employed Taxi drivers they become eligible to apply

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Well, that's this forum for ... ;)

yajani1491

May 20, 2021
Guys, I have my confirmation email that my application has been submitted under the International path way. But I don't see my application number. Can someone help me with where to find the Application number?

KimNguyen

May 12, 2021
Guys, I have my confirmation email that my application has been submitted under the International path way. But I don't see my application number. Can someone help me with where to find the Application number?
You have to wait until you get your AOR. That's what everyone discuss about it

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
CEC draw invites applications with 397 points. It may go below in next draws.

Reactions: Anya833

HRCA217039

May 11, 2021
Nothing.
I will be eligible for CEC in late August. Not sure which one will be faster
Not sure, however CEC is already a well known pathway and you know what you must do. There is not any uncertainty as there is with TR to PR pathway. If money is not an issue apply for CEC too.

Jks.rst

Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
Hello,
I have applied under recent international graduate stream.
My question is can I change the job now? Or is it neccessary to work in the same job in which application was made?