+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Do I have to maintain my employment after I register?
Ø No, there was an answer that it's okay not to continue working, and that you can work somewhere else even if you weren't working at the time of the application.
Strange answer on this question.
IF this is true, only 2 qualifying conditions left: graduated and being in Canada at the time of application

Very interesting
Thanks for sharing :cool:

w3ndiii

Feb 14, 2021
My lawyer sent me this
It was in other langauge so i just used google translator because the story so long

This is a briefing to immigration consultants and lawyers yesterday (18th) on the TR to PR Pathway program. I participated in the meeting myself, and the meeting was answered by an official working in the Operations team who also participated in the TR to PR program development.

Is a signature required on the submitted document? Or should there be no signature?
Ø There was an answer that it would be fine with or without a signature, and that they would receive all of them regardless of the part. The immigration ministry recognized that it was not clearly guided and explained why it was not officially stated in the guidelines: normally other immigration programs are required to be signed, so it was not officially stated in the guidelines to avoid misleading applicants preparing for other programs.

Do I have to maintain my employment after I register?
Ø No, there was an answer that it's okay not to continue working, and that you can work somewhere else even if you weren't working at the time of the application.

Can I submit additional documents?
Ø Eligability-related documents will be requested by the Ministry of Immigration as much as possible. The Acknowledgement Of Receipt (AOR) has not been issued yet, but upon receipt, it will be accompanied by a description of how to submit additional documents through a window (channel) other than Webform.

Is there a possibility that the program will reopen?
Ø I haven't heard a clear answer about this part. However, according to an interview with Globe and Mail on May 12, Minister Lee Min-sung said there was a possibility.
Thank you for sharing. Wish they could also give us a hint into how much longer we will have to wait for AOR so that we are not left in suspense.

shiloh599

May 19, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I applied under international student stream.
As I'm in a small company, the employer just copy and paste the job description in NOC code. But I have all the required documents like paystub and T4.
I know under this situation, for ee it could be rejected. Was wondering whether I can send a new employment letter with revised job duties using webform after AOR.

Is there a high possibly for rejecting my application directly without checking my updating letter?

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
Thank you for sharing. Wish they could also give us a hint into how much longer we will have to wait for AOR so that we are not left in suspense.
I think idcc will request additional documents that are not highly related to eligibility
But if applicants did not submit LOE or other necessary documents when they applied, it could be rejected.

In my case, I didn't submit my expired study permit so I hope ircc will request my expired visa or just pass this document.

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
Strange answer on this question.
IF this is true, only 2 qualifying conditions left: graduated and being in Canada at the time of application

Very interesting
Thanks for sharing :cool:
I think there is an error while google was translating the sentences from Korean

the original sentence was you don't have to work as full time in the same place when you applied this program but you have to find a job somewhere else.
So this means you don't have to maintain your original job but you have to find a job which is listed on public policy.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I think there is an error while google was translating the sentences from Korean

the original sentence was you don't have to work as full time in the same place when you applied this program but you have to find a job somewhere else.
So this means you don't have to maintain your original job but you have to find a job which is listed on public policy.
It makes sense. Thanks for clarified.

*as I understand, I can change to any job (or even quit) after applied. These are the public policy: being in Canada, graduated, and employed in any job.

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
It makes sense. Thanks for clarified.

*as I understand, I can change to any job (or even quit) after applied. These are the public policy: being in Canada, graduated, and employed in any job.
Yes I think you are correct. Ircc recognized they made a lot of mistakes when they launched this program so I think they will work flexible for applicants mistakes.

if people who applied this program are eligible, they will require supporting documents !

but they will make another platform to sent additional documents not webform that is standard for express entry or other immigration programs.

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021

If people have to be employed when the PR is approved. Are they going to allow people bridge their work permit. Cause I am not sure , how that will work if they don’t allow bridging and people don’t know the processing times.

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
If people have to be employed when the PR is approved. Are they going to allow people bridge their work permit. Cause I am not sure , how that will work if they don’t allow bridging and people don’t know the processing times.
I don't know about bowp... but according to website ( public policy) they do not allow to give bowp to applicants.

Param1991

May 16, 2021
Hi all

Actually I took a wrong turn and entered US port of entry by mistake, they sent me back within 30 minitues to canada port of entry. Should i list this as denied entry or just a u turn

I am confused, not getting proper answer from any one

AloeVera

May 19, 2021
Hi all

Actually I took a wrong turn and entered US port of entry by mistake, they sent me back within 30 minitues to canada port of entry. Should i list this as denied entry or just a u turn

I am confused, not getting proper answer from any one
Have you tried to call USA officials and see what they have or might have on record on you in this circumstances.

Tejutummala

Jan 13, 2021
Hello,

I have applied under international graduate stream in the tr to pr pathway on May 6. I'm working currently in ottawa. Next month if I have to take up a job that is in Montreal, quebec will it be OK for my application? At the time of approval, am I allowed to work in quebec province? Not only at the time of approval but in general am I allowed to work in quebec at all?

KJX

May 8, 2021
Hello,

I have applied under international graduate stream in the tr to pr pathway on May 6. I'm working currently in ottawa. Next month if I have to take up a job that is in Montreal, quebec will it be OK for my application? At the time of approval, am I allowed to work in quebec province? Not only at the time of approval but in general am I allowed to work in quebec at all?
No, you should prove to live and work outside Quebec, at least before you get your PR

Reactions: Tomican